Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

India-Forums

   
Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)
Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

very very urgent plz read abt rajeev!

5622530723 Groupbie
5622530723
5622530723

Joined: 07 October 2004
Posts: 40

Posted: 11 December 2004 at 7:23am | IP Logged

IT HAS BEEN CONFIRMED THAT RAJEEV IS LEAVING KTHCry

HE WILL BE SHOOTING UPTO 15 DEC. AND WE CAN SEE HIS SCENES TILL DEC . FROM NEW YEAR THERE WILL BE NO RAJEEVCry

AND HE IS QUITTING BCOZ EKTA IS NOT READY TO CHANGE THE SCRIPTTHAT IS THE RAPE SCENE OF CHARU BY SUJAL(EKTA IS SICKAngry)(I M PROUD RAJEEV HAS REFUSED TO DO THIS SCENEClap)

AND KNOW SOMETHING! WHO HAS BEEN APPROACHED FOR THIS ROLE- ITS

"APOORVA AGNIHOTRI"(ARMAAN SIR OF "JASSI") BUT HE 2 IS ALSO THINKING THAT THIS RAPE SCENE WILL HARM THE DIGNITY OF CHARACTER SUJAL.

LET'S WAIT FOR 15 DEC TO SEE WHAT ULTIMATELY HAPPENS!Cry

5622530723 Groupbie
5622530723
5622530723

Joined: 07 October 2004
Posts: 40

Posted: 11 December 2004 at 7:34am | IP Logged
SORRY GUYS I FORGOT TO WRITE THT KASHISH (AAMNA) IS NOT LEAVING KTH BCOZ OF RAJEEV!Confused
kaleidoscope Goldie
kaleidoscope
kaleidoscope

Joined: 15 July 2004
Posts: 3547

Posted: 11 December 2004 at 7:49am | IP Logged
thank you for the bad newsAngry...... 5622530723Cry
*Meg_d* Goldie
*Meg_d*
*Meg_d*

Joined: 01 December 2004
Posts: 4423

Posted: 11 December 2004 at 8:33am | IP Logged
hi sorry for being rude but cant believe this that rajeev is leaving until theres a proof so can you plz post an artical where he says his leaving !!!!

Edited by Megha_Desai - 11 December 2004 at 8:41am
5622530723 Groupbie
5622530723
5622530723

Joined: 07 October 2004
Posts: 40

Posted: 11 December 2004 at 10:25am | IP Logged
it is 95% confirm news. for the rest 5%wait till 16 dec.
*Meg_d* Goldie
*Meg_d*
*Meg_d*

Joined: 01 December 2004
Posts: 4423

Posted: 11 December 2004 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 5622530723

it is 95% confirm news. for the rest 5%wait till 16 dec.


seeeeeeeeeeeeee "95""% i new ittttt, nobody is sure whether his leaving 100%%% or not!!!!! Confused Ouch Dead
5622530723 Groupbie
5622530723
5622530723

Joined: 07 October 2004
Posts: 40

Posted: 11 December 2004 at 10:55am | IP Logged

he is leaving for sure (believe it or not) im also very much depressed

about it but this is true.

 



Edited by 5622530723 - 11 December 2004 at 11:02am
jazmine IF-Dazzler
jazmine
jazmine

Joined: 09 December 2004
Posts: 2595

Posted: 11 December 2004 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
he wont leave. i can tell u dat n 5622530723 send in dat article dat u read we ppl need sum proof to believe dat.

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
rajeev on sbs( only rajeev part of interview)

Author: sknra   Replies: 8   Views: 3072

sknra 8 3072 03 September 2008 at 7:59pm by Mehak_Petals
RAJEEV RAJEEV RAJEEV RAJEEV

2

Author: NidaRajeev   Replies: 14   Views: 3344

NidaRajeev 14 3344 14 August 2006 at 1:04pm by sara_naveed00
RAJEEV RAJEEV RAJEEV RAJEEV

2 3 4

Author: NidaRajeev   Replies: 26   Views: 6623

NidaRajeev 26 6623 13 August 2006 at 8:52am by NidaRajeev
rajeev rajeev rajeev the best

2

Author: genious420   Replies: 12   Views: 3174

genious420 12 3174 30 September 2005 at 9:24am by Mages

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index