Kulvaddhu
Kulvaddhu

India-Forums

Kulvaddhu will be archived soon (Page 2)

Shariefah IF-Rockerz
Shariefah
Shariefah

Posted: 27 May 2007 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
Good times come and go....time hasn't come to an end by the ending of kulvaddhu.

the members who are here right now will always be there for the cast and will never stop supporting them,

with kulvaddhu being archived we will surely feel homeless for a while...but i'm sure we will find our way around, move to shows where the kulvaddhu stars show up and eventually when the much awaited show of sachin and daljeet goes on air...we can join there too.......and ofcourse shaleens's show too Smile

will never forget the good old days here...and ofcourse my friends......will always keep you close to my heart,

luv,

Shaheen
-Yuks- IF-Veteran Member
-Yuks-
-Yuks-

Posted: 27 May 2007 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
I think it's time. We really have nothing to discuss on this forum anymore.
No matter how much we loved he show it's time to move on. And I mean the friends we made here we can still be friends with on other forums or via PM.
I think it's time to say goodbye.

Yuks

Edited by queenyuks - 27 May 2007 at 8:43pm
~bella~ IF-Dazzler
~bella~
~bella~

Posted: 28 May 2007 at 5:41pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by diljaani

I cant believe I'm saying this but yes its time to archive this section and I've my reasons....

Even after the show ended, the members still felt connected and had a lot to share.....but now months later, that craze is wearing off becuz theres nothing really to talk about...no matter how much we love the show.

Soon Shaleen, Daljit, and Sachin's shows are gonna start on their respective channels and theres going to be a section for it....we just re-locate ourselves there (And I'm gonna be in Shaleen's section for whoever cares)Tongue

Plus, I dont want to ruin this section by talking nonsense and want it to become a boring section than it already is......its nobody's fault becuz everyone has become busy with exams, work, life......even the regular members like me have moved on becuz theres more to do and I cant visit here all the time when there is no show to talk about anymore.

So before we totally kill the charm of this show and section, I sincerely believe its time to archive this show!!

~dj

culden't have said it better mii self!Embarrasseddilly took the wrds outta mii mouth!Smile

Good Bye Kulvaddhu...it was amazing while it lasted!Smile

Manshaa3 Senior Member
Manshaa3
Manshaa3

Posted: 29 May 2007 at 11:21am | IP Logged
we have nothing to discuss. It's better to archive this section before it becomes boring. It was one of my favorite show on Sony. I don't have SET now. But i do watch Indian Idol through IF. Well, there's nothing left on sony that's worth watching.

Bye Bye Kulvaddhu Cry
pc84 IF-Dazzler
pc84
pc84

Posted: 29 May 2007 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
"All good things come to an end.." .. and well i think that it is about time to call it quits and archienve this section..

see i will not miss anyone one bit.. the way i see it... you only miss those that ar gone.. and you guys will always be with me...

so i agree with everyone.. let's archieve it.. but with a bang.. let's ahve a party of something yaar!!!..

luv to all

Pri

Kiran. IF-Veteran Member
Kiran.
Kiran.

Star Plus Channel

Posted: 30 May 2007 at 9:08am | IP Logged

I agree with all of you.  Its better to archive the section now as not many members visit this section. 

Let Yuks finish her MOTW questions and then we will get this section archived.CryEmbarrassed 

gazza IF-Dazzler
gazza
gazza

Posted: 30 May 2007 at 10:00am | IP Logged
were will we find out about anuj now
miss5stars IF-Rockerz
miss5stars
miss5stars

Posted: 31 May 2007 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
i agree..time 2 archieve....i agree wit pri .. we shud have a party on friday!!

!*! IM GRADUATING MIDDLE SCHOOL TODAY !*!

letzz have a party tomorrowww!!

Go to top