Kumkum - Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan

I want to now

Shrooq Newbie
Shrooq
Shrooq

Posted: 11 December 2004 at 6:20am | IP Logged

HiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiTongue

I want to now if Abhay now that she is KumKum not Chanda

Also when Abhay did wrong with Vrinda she nows that not Sumit which she thinks.

And plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz I want to now what happen on Monday because I will be in college not in home.

maaaaria Newbie
maaaaria
maaaaria

Posted: 12 December 2004 at 5:15am | IP Logged

hy abhay will simply leave kumkum when he will come to know abt the truth....magar ab yah hai kah pata chalay tab na!

kumkum will never beleive tht su has done something wrong with varinda,she will help sumit to prove his innocence....

reg mondays episode...abhi tak tu kuch pata nahi..promo bhi on air nahi hua tu kuch kaha nahi ja sakta!!!

reem Groupbie
reem
reem

Posted: 13 December 2004 at 11:46am | IP Logged

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiLOL

i loveEmbarrassed this programe very much but when i see abhey i cant like this programe when he finish his role and in new year i want to know this serial like sad Cryor happy Smileepisode tell me plzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

thankyou very much Embarrassed

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index