Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shizajaved thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Nug.. ( :P lol )
Simple and short- just apologize!😳. Go to --Pm box---Write message---and write whatever first comes to your heart!😳 and I am sure they'd understand.
Dil se nikli baaat galat ho hi nahi sakti friend:) Give it a try. 🤗
kal-el thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i have but it just doesnt feel like it was before
DivyaD thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Well... friendship goes both ways, how many times can u say sorry and for how long can you feel bad? A friend shouldn't allow another friend to feel so absoultely terrible about something for such a long time.

Friendship is about forgiving, just as it is about having fun. They played a joke, u carried on with it? Whats so bad about it? U have said sorry, like a million times, and its obvious u are really cut up about it? Can't your "friends" forgive you? You didn't murder anyone right? You just played a prank, and from what you have said, they wanted to do it to you. Now that the tables are turned, they don't like you... Wah! Kya friends hai?

Now... group hug... everyone be friends again! 😆

This has happen to me lots of time...i actually get angry very quick and then i say lots of thing that i regret later, but as soon as i realize my mistakes i ask for forgiveness...

I knw u have asked sorry loadzz of time but they are not ready to forgive..well then just give them some time...they can't stay angry with u forever..A true friend will always forgive..U have done ur job by asking for forgiveness and now its up to them to decide whether they want to keep that prank in heart or just be friend again... 

U shuld always forgive in friendship...U make mistakes and it is the duty of the other to forgive...😛

DivyaD thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SweetAngel18

U shuld always forgive in friendship...U make mistakes and it is the duty of the other to forgive...😛

Very well said! 👏

-Pinky- thumbnail

Originally posted by: kal-el

Hi all,

i have hurt 2 of my very very good friends on here by taking a prank to far, they started it and i turned it around on them but in the process made them feel really bad about themselves before i told them i was kidding. i cant believe what i have done to them i should have stopped it way before it got out of hand. i have apologiseed so much to them but even now they dont talk to me and i miss them so much and i am truly sorry for being such a jerk to them.

have you ever hurt any of your friends and if yes did they forgive you or is it a lost cause😭

yes i have n yes they forgave me.. 😳

nug if u guys were true friends in the first place then i am sure they wouldn't stay mad for too long.   
kal-el thumbnail
inshallah they will forgive me in time 😛
Naughty_n_nice thumbnail

Originally posted by: shizajaved

As far as I rmr.. I haven't hurt anybody but once there was a misunderstanding which that person didn't want to clear. But oh well! These are the people who are too caught up with their own lives cares to worry about others reasoning.

There was a friend of mine.. ermm, yeah.. sadly my Best Friend. He was He - Male. We were just good friends and one day he said I am his closest and best friend and so did I say .. the same. We fought on LITTLE matters. There would be only one time when I would have said sorry. Besides, always he was the one to come up to me and say sorry and I used to forgive him all the time.

Now everyday was a clue for a fight.. we fought--- he apologized--- I forgive him. This was a part of daily routine. I was then fed up of all this. You forgive somebody once or twice but what if He/She repeats doing that all the time? You can't forgive a person again and again for the same mistake. I then broke my friendship with him. and I am living happily now. He was hurt though. But you can't forgive anyone 100000000's of times.

Heya Shiz!!!

Completely agree with you. One time, okay... twice okay... even thrice is fine... After that it tends to get irritating... and ur right... why should we take it anyways??? 👏 I follow the same policy... 👏

Naughty_n_nice thumbnail

Oh True friends don't make people hate themselves do they?? 😉 I wish i too could put in the other part of the same story here... would be low of me though. 😆

And Shizaaaaaaa, shall i PM youuuuuuu 🤗 Why? I dunnoooooooo, simply??? 🤗
kal-el thumbnail
yeah but if the person hasonly made one mistake surely you should forgive him, i mean in your case shiza you said he didit sooooo many times this wasmy first mistake