Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

swordfishh

IF-Dazzler

swordfishh

Posted: 23 May 2007 at 1:28am | IP Logged

Will they be Human err Wizards/Witches or Werewolves??

I read in a J K Rowling interview how she found one fan's remark saying Tonks and Lupin can have many multi coloured werewolf cubs together very amusing and she hooked them up together after reading that...

My take on this is... If they ever have children they will be werewolves who are able to metamorph to a Human form every full moon night... WinkWink

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tonks and Lupin's babies..." in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tukz_REmix

IF-Rockerz

tukz_REmix

Posted: 23 May 2007 at 1:55am | IP Logged
dat wil b kewl Big smile

**Viewbie's Note: No 'one word' posts please. Its considered as spamming.  I have already warned you by PM once tukz.**

Edited by xMarauderx - 12 June 2007 at 12:49am

swordfishh

IF-Dazzler

swordfishh

Posted: 23 May 2007 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Ummm how abt complete wizards instead?? Cuz Half bloods seen so far are all magic ppl inspite of havin a muggle fathers... Snape and Voldermort and Tonks herself... So perhaps havin a werewolf father wont affect them...

TINK

IF-Rockerz

TINK

Posted: 23 May 2007 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Hehe LOL LOL LOL i neva thought of that.....

though i just wanna say that Lupin became a warewolf Confused Confused ..cos he was bitten by one when he was little Cry .....and hence i think their kids wont be warewolfs LOL ...........

and Tonks....has the ability to transform herself....into various faces...cos she has learnt to do that Embarrassed ......

Their kids will have there own identities......lol... LOL

i like ur topic though Tongue ....its different Embarrassed

Edited by TINK - 23 May 2007 at 5:57am

~PuNk PrInCeSs~

Goldie

~PuNk PrInCeSs~

Posted: 23 May 2007 at 7:32am | IP Logged
thts an interesting thought..ya i think the will b able to give birth.. abt the kids being werewolves i dnt think its poss bcoz remus got bit by 1 n its nt in the genes..

Eloquent

IF-Veteran Member

Eloquent

Posted: 23 May 2007 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
I don't think their kids will be werewolves or metamorphmagii!

Coz it doesen't make sense...then why would werewolves like Fenrir Greyback still bite children then? They can have some of their own LOL LOL LOL

And if a person has kids n after THAT he gets bitten?? His kids will be normal then innit? Wink

And I had read one fanfic once about a female werewolf...and how female werewolves can't ever have kids of their own coz their change every month and the kid in their womb wouldn't be able to take the changes from woman to werewolf! Interesting isn't it?

Mini786

IF-Dazzler

Mini786

Posted: 23 May 2007 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
I don't think that their children will b Metamorphigii nor warewolves..
Because well to be a metamorphigii is very rare...as tonks said in OotP, they never said anything about Tonks' mother being Metamorphigii, I don't think its something that could b passed down..
And warewolf, because well as everyone said, Remus was bitten as a child...It isn't passed down neither..
Big smile

-Mahak-

nitin_dave

nitin_dave

Posted: 23 May 2007 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Tonks n Lupin's kids should be little metaphorpases.. n they can use their powers only on full moon nights
-Aastha

Post Reply New Post

Go to top