Fan Fictions

Love Conquers All-note pg 109 (fan fic on hold) (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 110

nycdesiqt

IF-Dazzler

nycdesiqt

Posted: 04 June 2007 at 1:50pm | IP Logged

Part 7:

Kripa sat on her bed crying her eyes out.  Kavya came in her room and she hugged him tightly.

Kripa was sobbing and said: "B…bh..bhai…I…I…a….am to tooo sc…scaa…sccared….to..too…gooo…ba..back"

Kavya: "Its okay baby its okay"

Kripa: "I don't want to"

Kavya: "We won't do anything that you don't want t…shhhh…shhh…please stop crying sis."

Kripa just cried more and hugged her brother tighter. 

She hated what happened to her five months ago. She hated it for not listening to her friends and her brothers.  She hated the person for doing this to her.  She hated herself for falling for the person.  She hated Prithvi Bose.

Meanwhile downstairs….Angad was too shocked at Kripa's reaction…and was even more stunned when Naina and Dilip said they knew this was going to happen.

How is that my parents know everything about Kripa, yet I don't hear them mentioning her at home…Angad thought…Was I avoiding my family that much that I didn't know the problems that were present in his home. But I couldn't help it…I loved Mishti so much. But the plane crash took away my love.  He walked out the door and sat on the front steps.  Tears started to drop out his eyes.

Angad looked at the sky and said: "Mishti…I miss you."

Later Kavya came back downstairs.

Prem: "Bhai how is she?"

Kavya: "No luck….she is sleeping now."

Prem: "Okay"

Naina: "Beta can I try talking to her tomorrow?"

Kavya: "Uhhhhh…"  Then he looks at Anjali.

Anjali nods and says: "Yes…but is she still says no…then we won't come"

Naina sighed: "That's fine."

Both Kripa and Angad needed to move on in their lives.  They could not let their pasts control their future.  They had no idea what was in store for them as days went by.

Is Naina successful in convincing Kripa?

So does Kripa agree to go to city?

Who is Prithvi?

Sorry this part is short.  But it was written to prepare for a flashback.  In the next part or two I will let you guys know everything about Kripa's past.  (Angad's past is really straight forward.  Angad loved Mishti but when going somewhere her plane crashed and Angad is left heartbroken).  All the questions concerning Kripa will be answered really really soon. Sorry you guys had to bear so long to find out the truth about Kripa.  But I think most of you probably guessed whats wrong because you all are smart.

Edited by desiqt8806 - 04 June 2007 at 1:53pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Love Conquers All-note pg 109 (fan fic on hold) (Page 9)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Rejected

Rejected

Posted: 04 June 2007 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
wow i just read your whole fan fic and i have to say it is really good...i kind of have an idea about kripa's past and stuff but i am not going to guess because then it will just ruin the story, but if my prediction is correct i will let you know...you are a great writer continue soon....i am going to miss reading this fan fic while you are in india but i hope you continue in the time that you are writing this fan fic Big smile

Iqbal Neha1

IF-Dazzler

Iqbal Neha1

Posted: 04 June 2007 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
amazing part
Clap

Marauders

IF-Rockerz

Marauders

Posted: 04 June 2007 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
woww kool part, really good, plzz continue soon Clap

angullgrl91

IF-Rockerz

angullgrl91

Posted: 04 June 2007 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
wow. great part. cont soon.

cheeselova

IF-Dazzler

cheeselova

Posted: 04 June 2007 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
gr8 part

sidra01

IF-Dazzler

sidra01

Posted: 04 June 2007 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
amazing thank goodness u con hmm pls dont let kripa be pregnant or something this part just excited me more cant wait pls con asap really mindblowing

monikaseth

IF-Sizzlerz

monikaseth

Posted: 05 June 2007 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Clap great part Clap Clap Clap

Post Reply New Post

Go to top