Fan Fictions

Love Conquers All-note pg 109 (fan fic on hold) (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 110

sidra01

IF-Dazzler

sidra01

Posted: 02 June 2007 at 3:02pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by desiqt8806

i have the next part ready! but i am not home...so once i get home i'll post it up asap!!!

i thought u had posted the partCry well am happy that ur gonna post soon am eagerly waiting

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Love Conquers All-note pg 109 (fan fic on hold) (Page 7)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AKForever

Goldie

AKForever

Posted: 02 June 2007 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
nice part Smile

nycdesiqt

IF-Dazzler

nycdesiqt

Posted: 02 June 2007 at 4:29pm | IP Logged

Part 6:

"Oh godd!" Angad said groaning, "This town isss soooooooooo boring! How the heck can Anjali live here! There are no discos, no clubs, no bars."

He parked his car and went inside.

"Anjali di!!!!! Anjali di!!!""

Anjali: "Kya hai??? Why are you shouting!!?!!"

Angad: "Why are you living here?"

Anjali: "What do you mean why I am living here?  It's my husband's house.  After a girl gets married she is supposed to….'

Angad: "I know that!  I mean why are you living in this town!"

Anjali had nothing to say.  She couldn't explain to him why they all moved here 4 months ago.  She missed living in the city but four months ago, their lives had changed drastically.

Angad: "Well…."

Anjali: "Uh..umm…we needed some peace and needed to get away from the pollution and noise of the city."

There, she thought, that should satisfy him.

Angad looked at her strangely: "Yeah….right…whatever!"

A couple of hours later….It was dinner time.  Everyone was sitting around the dinner table.

Mukti:  "Prem, go get Kripa"

Prem:  "I thought she already came down…she is not in her room"

Anjali: "She must be in the kids room…I'll go get her."

Kavya: "Don't bother…She is not there…I came from there"

Anjali: "Uhh….then where is she?"

Angad was getting annoyed.   He was hungry and wanted to eat.

Angad: "God! She is not a little girl.  She must be here somewhere.  I mean there isn't anywhere she can be" and then he muttered "....at least not in this town."

Naina gave Angad a warning look which meant if he didn't shut up he was gonna get whipped.  Then to Anjali she said, "Ha…where can she go?  Don't worry.  We will…."

Just then the front door swung open and Kripa walked in.

Kripa: "Hi guys!! Miss me?"

All: "Yes!"

Angad: "No!"

Ignoring Angad, Kripa went to the dining table.  She unwilling took the only seat left…next to Angad.

Kripa: "Sorry…I forgot I had doc's appointment today so I dropped the kids off and left without telling anyone."

Angad not caring said: "Great..so now that she is here let's eat."

Everyone started to dig in.

Kavya: "You could have called"

Kripa: "I did…but the house phone was busy…."

Angad interrupted: "There is a thing called a cell phone"

Kripa rolling her eyes: "as I was saying….the house phone was busy…but before I could try ALL your cell phones (looking at the nine people sitting) my phone went dead."

With that everyone stopped nagging Kripa and ate their dinner.

Later everyone was in the living room watching tv…while the three kids where playing amongst themselves in the middle.

Dilip: "Okay guys…me and Naina have an announcement."

Angad: "You guys are having another child."

Naina threw a pillow at him.  "Angad behave yourself"

Angad: "what?  That's the same line Karan bhai and Anjali di used when they were announcing they were having kids."

Kripa: "That doesn't mean everyone has the same thing to say…you duffer."

Angad looking at her: "There is a thing called a joke."

Kripa: "Whatever"

Karan: "Stop it you two. Listen to what they have to say.  It's good news."

Dilip: "I want you (looking at Prem and Kavya) to move back to the city with us.  We just moved there and we would love your company.  There is a house next to ours that has been empty for quite some time.  Karan and I looked into it…and it's a decent house and it's big enough for all of you.  Right now they are fixing up the place while we are here. We want all of you to come back with us in a couple of days."

Kavya: "Papa…but…"

Naina: "It will be good decision.  Anjali and Mukti will have their babies pretty soon and they will need someone to help them around.  You two boys can't stay in the house all day long.  I'll be there next door to help around.  It will benefit us all."

Anjali:  "But maaa..."

Karan: "No butsss…even I agree with mama and papa…please in this stage you should all consider this…"

Angad and Kripa drifted off to their own thoughts not listening to the conversation of the others.

Kripa and Angad were both shocked. 

Angad couldn't believe it.  He was happy that in a couple of days…he will be out of here…away from this crazy Kripa….Now she will be there everyday…next door….he hated it.

Kripa was just too stunned and too scared.  She couldn't go back.  She hated the city…the city where….no! all the dreadful and horrible memories were coming back…She did not want to go back…where he was…no…she would stay here alone…but never go back…she thought.

All of a sudden out of nowhere, Kripa screamed: "NO!! no! no! I can't go back! No….." and with that she went crying off to her room.

Kavya sadly shaking his head: "I told you…she won't." and with that he rushed after her.

Enjoy and leave comments! Thanx

Edited by desiqt8806 - 02 June 2007 at 4:30pm

nycdesiqt

IF-Dazzler

nycdesiqt

Posted: 02 June 2007 at 4:31pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sameira-90

nice part Smile

thanx!!

Dark Love

IF-Rockerz

Dark Love

Posted: 02 June 2007 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
great part!! so mysterious... noww I cant stop wondering if Angad is gonna make a sarcastic commetn about this outbusrt of Kripa's or actually care... and if we will find out the truth in the upcoming parts...Continue Soon!!

sweetmittal

sweetmittal

Posted: 02 June 2007 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
cool parts. i wonder what happen to kripa? i hope angad and kripa got together in love. continue soon. Smile Smile Smile

sidra01

IF-Dazzler

sidra01

Posted: 02 June 2007 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
yaar thats not fair it just excited me more and arouse my cuiousity now u have to con soon i wanna know the reason amazing mindblowing just great

Iqbal Neha1

IF-Dazzler

Iqbal Neha1

Posted: 02 June 2007 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
amazing part
cant wait 2 find out why kripa doesnt want 2 go to the city
Clap

Post Reply New Post

Go to top