Fan Fictions

Love Conquers All-note pg 109 (fan fic on hold) (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 110

nycdesiqt

IF-Dazzler

nycdesiqt

Posted: 02 June 2007 at 8:55am | IP Logged

Part 5:

He got up and walked towards Kripa.  Kripa walked back.  She knew what he was going to do.  She hit the wall.  Great, she thought, she was stuck.

Angad was 2 feet away from Kripa.  Kripa was trapped.  But luck was with her.  Rahul and Ved had gotten their water gun filled up with ice cold water and started to shoot at Angad.

She sighed.  She loved the boys.  They had saved her from Angad.

Angad: "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! What is wrong with you people?!!"

The boys grinned and laughed.  Angad was a sight to see.  Without him looking, Kripa snapped a few more pictures.  These would come in handy for blackmail, Kripa thought and giggled.

Angad stormed off to the bathroom but not before he slipped on the water puddle and fell back on his behind.  Now no one could hold in the laughter.  Everyone started to crack up and laugh loudly.  Kripa was laughing so hard tears were coming out of her eyes and that she had to sit down on the floor.

Angad got up and headed to the bathroom.  I'll get you for this Kripa, he thought while cleaning himself in the shower. 

Kripa in the meantime quickly got ready and went outside in the backyard where everyone was having breakfast.

Nandani: "Hi Kripa.  I  think we have officially met.  I am Nandani, Karan's wife (pointing at Karan). "

Kripa:  "Hi.  Good morning."

Karan:  "It was a great morning.  Man I have wanted to pull a prank like that for years.  That took guts, Kripa."

Kripa: "More like anger.  I am still mad at him for not apologizing to me for yesterday."

Dilip: "Beta…now he won't apologize.  He will get even."

Naina: "Kripa, I want you to be careful.  You should not be fooling around in this condition.  I don't want you to get hurt because of Angad."

Angad comes out from the house and into the backyard.

Angad questions his mom's statement: "What condition?"

Kripa quickly said: "Its okay aunty.  I'll be alright" and went back inside the house."

Anjali: "Hey Angad.  Don't do anything to get back at Kripa.  And I mean it!  All that Kripa wants is an apology! Now go inside and say sorry!"

Angad: "okay di, chill. You know that I won't do anything…."

Karan: "Oh yes you will and we all mean it Angad.  Don't do anything."

Angad was in disbelief.  Everyone was taking Kripa's side…the girl they had just met yesterday.  "OKAY!!"

Angad was pacing back and forth in the living room.  He had to do something.  He couldn't just leave the matter alone.  Angad Khanna never accepted defeat.  But his family…why were they so against hurting Kripa?  He just shrugged it off.  He didn't care.  He had to get even.  What to do?

Naina interrupted his thoughts. "Angad, I know what you are thinking.  Don't!"

Angad: "Oh mom come on.  You saw what she did! I can't just not do anything."

Naina: "NO means no!"

Wow, Angad thought, they were all serious.  He had to postpone his plan.  But he was going to do something just not now because if something went wrong all fingers would point at him.

Sitting around all day was making Angad bored.  The women had gone shopping dragging the men along.  Kripa had taken the kids to the park and then out for lunch.  He was alone and he had to get out of the house.  He had promised Anjali that he would come to spend some time together but this was too much.  He was always either at work or out with his friends' parties and drinking.  He was always doing something. So he took the keys of the rental car and walked out.  He was going to go for a drive and check out the town.  There had to something interesting for Anjali to live here.

I know this part sucks.  But still Enjoy and leave comments.

Thanx!Big smile

Edited by desiqt8806 - 02 June 2007 at 8:56am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Love Conquers All-note pg 109 (fan fic on hold) (Page 6)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Chocolate_luver

IF-Dazzler

Chocolate_luver

Posted: 02 June 2007 at 9:22am | IP Logged
aewsome part Clap Clap ..hmm wonder whats wrong with her, and if he does something i'm gonna slap him lol LOL LOL j/k continue soon Big smile

angullgrl91

IF-Rockerz

angullgrl91

Posted: 02 June 2007 at 10:05am | IP Logged
wow. great part. so funny. angad totally got creamed. i hope he doesnt do anything bad 2 kripa 4 revenge. cont soon.

KiwiShake

IF-Dazzler

KiwiShake

Posted: 02 June 2007 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
gr8 part

sidra01

IF-Dazzler

sidra01

Posted: 02 June 2007 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
wow amazing really excitng pls tell me whts wrong with kripa i wanna know LOL pls con asap

Dark Love

IF-Rockerz

Dark Love

Posted: 02 June 2007 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Awesome Part!! HAHAHAHAH!! That was so funny... ahhhhhhhh when are you gonna reveal whats wrong with krips? its killin me!! lol!! continue soon!!

nycdesiqt

IF-Dazzler

nycdesiqt

Posted: 02 June 2007 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chocolate_luver

aewsome part   ..hmm wonder whats wrong with her, and if he does something i'm gonna slap him lol   j/k continue soon

aww thanx! don't worry he doesn't do anything to her…just says some annoying things to her

Originally posted by angullgrl91

wow. great part. so funny. angad totally got creamed. i hope he doesnt do anything bad 2 kripa 4 revenge. cont soon.

don't worry he doesn't do anything

Originally posted by iamsmart

gr8 part

thank you!!
Originally posted by armaghan0

wow amazing really excitng pls tell me whts wrong with kripa i wanna know pls con asap

you will find out very soon like in two parts whats wrong with her

Originally posted by erier101

Awesome Part!! HAHAHAHAH!! That was so funny... ahhhhhhhh when are you gonna reveal whats wrong with krips? its killin me!! lol!! continue soon!!

glad u liked it and enjoyed it! u will find out very sooon!!

hey guys thanx for commenting!!! I thought the part was bad but you guys liked it! I am soo happy right now!!
you guys are the bestest!!! Big smile

nycdesiqt

IF-Dazzler

nycdesiqt

Posted: 02 June 2007 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
i have the next part ready! but i am not home...so once i get home i'll post it up asap!!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top