Fan Fictions

Love Conquers All-note pg 109 (fan fic on hold) (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 110

angullgrl91

IF-Rockerz

angullgrl91

Posted: 24 May 2007 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
good funny part. kripa screams so much! LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Love Conquers All-note pg 109 (fan fic on hold) (Page 3)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sweetmittal

sweetmittal

Posted: 24 May 2007 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
that was really awesome. can't wait till next part continue soon. i think i am a little confused here is kripa pregnent? Confused

AngelsHeaven

IF-Rockerz

AngelsHeaven

Posted: 26 May 2007 at 2:59am | IP Logged
nice part
just read ur fick...
continue soon

nycdesiqt

IF-Dazzler

nycdesiqt

Posted: 30 May 2007 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
for all those who commented...thanx a bunch Big smile

nycdesiqt

IF-Dazzler

nycdesiqt

Posted: 30 May 2007 at 1:00pm | IP Logged

here's the next part :

Part 3

Kavya and Anjali walk towards the car. 

Kavya: "Kripa…why did you run away like that?"

Kripa: "Because that duffer knocked me down and did not even apologize to me!"

Kavya: "Kripa…don't call him duffer!"

Anjali: "No, its okay Kavya.  Angad is like that."

Kavya: "Okay, sit in the car.  Angad is coming in our car since they all couldn't fit in the rental car"

Kripa: "What! That duffer is going to me in same car! No!"

Kavya: "There is no room in their car."

Kripa: "Then why can't Naina aunty or Dilip Uncle or even Karan bhai come in the car…why Angad the duffer!"

Angad came from behind with Rahul: "Will you stop calling me duffer!!"

Kripa: "NO! Not until you apologize"

Angad: "Dream on!"

Kavya and Anjali just shook their heads and sat in the car.  Kripa sat in the back with Ved and Rahul between her and Angad.  Kripa was going mad.  If Angad didn't apologize to her she was going to strangle him.

Soon they reached the house.  Some of the guests were already there.  Everyone went inside to put the bags inside and went in the backyard with the birthday boy.  They sang happy birthday and played games such as musical chairs, pin the tail on the donkey, and other things.  For the finale Kripa sang Ved his favorite song-Say na from bluffmaster

(say na say na how you said it to mesone do na do na how you did it to medholi dhol baja raj raj ke ho aaisa yaar manana ai nachkeho say na) - 2seer te duppatta lehriyanachye pind de kudi de naal shehriyate dhol wajda ho kudiyo dhol wajdaGora chitta rang gala gooriyasadi rab ne bana di jodiyanke dhol wajda ho mundiyo dhol wajda(say na say na how you said it to mesone do na do na how you did it to medholi dhol baja raj raj ke ho aaisa yaar manana ai nachkeho say na) - 2all of you thigh girls in the house if you feeling what i am saying then shout it outsay dhol wajda oh kudiyo dhol wajdaall of you desi boys in the house  just put your hands up and join the crowdsay dhol wajda oh mundiyo dhol wajdasay na say na how you said it to mesone do na do na how you did it to medholi dhol baja raj raj ke ho aaisa yaar manana ai nachkeho say nasay na say na how you said it to mesone do na do na how you did it to medholi dhol baja raj raj ke ho aaisa yaar manana ai nachkeoh oi oioi oi oioi oioi oi oi(say na say na how you said it to mesone do na do na how you did it to medholi dhol baja raj raj ke ho aaisa yaar manana ai nachkeho say na) - 2

She sang great.  At the end everyone came inside the house and  were dancing and having a great time. 

Kripa was standing in a corner and talking with Mukti and Anjali.

Kripa: "Please, please bhabhi can I just dance to this song?"

Mukti: "No, sorry.  I have special instructions from Prem and Kavya."

Kripa: "Come on! I will not jump around to much. Pleeeaaaassssssssse?"

Kripa pouted her lips and folder her hands in front of Anjali and Mukti.

Angad was observing this from far and was cracking up at Kripa's expressions.  He walked over to them.

Angad: "Hey di! What's wrong with her?" looking at Kripa.

Kripa: "Nothing!"

Just then a slow song started.  Now Kripa wasn't even in the mood to dance.

Anjali relieved that a slow song had come, said: "Will you dance with Kripa? She wants to dance"

Angad and Kripa together: "WHAT!"

Kripa: "No bhabhi its okay I changed my mind I don't want to dance" and under her breath she muttered "…not with this duffer."

Unluckily Angad heard her and smiled.

Angad: "If my di wishes that I should dance with you then I will."

Kripa: "Wait…what no!"

With that Angad dragged Kripa towards the middle of the room.

Anjali chuckled.  "Since when does he listen to me?"

Mukti laughed and: "Apparently since now!"

Anjali: "After this Kripa won't even ask to dance because she will be afraid she will end up dancing with Angad."

Both laughed out loud.

Angad was holding Kripa tightly by her waist.  Kripa couldn't even get away.  So she had to not choice but to dance with him and boy was she irritated.  Angad was just amused by all this.

Kripa: "Will you let go of me?"

Angad: "No…and by the way you sing nice"

Kripa shocked that he had something nice couldn't reply back.

Angad smirked and said: "You are welcome"

Kripa glared at him and muttered some nonsense under her breath.

The song was over and now Kripa longed to get away from Angad but he still held on tight.  Kripa pushed him but he would not budge.  At the end she pushed him hard, not realizing that he had let go of her and fell smack down on her butt.  This was the second time he had done that. Now Kripa was raging with anger and fury and was really annoyed because Angad instead of helping her up was laughing like a lunatic.

Enjoy and leave comments

Thanx :)

Edited by desiqt8806 - 30 May 2007 at 1:02pm

Iqbal Neha1

IF-Dazzler

Iqbal Neha1

Posted: 30 May 2007 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
amazing part
Clap

iluvpulkit

iluvpulkit

Posted: 30 May 2007 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
awesome part.! haha tht was funny when she fell the last time!...plz continue!

angullgrl91

IF-Rockerz

angullgrl91

Posted: 30 May 2007 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
hehe. very funny part. kripa fell down again. LOL LOL LOL . cont soon.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top