Fan Fictions

Love Conquers All-note pg 109 (fan fic on hold) (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 110

Page 1
Page   of 110
Page 3 Page 110

Iqbal Neha1

IF-Dazzler

Iqbal Neha1

Posted: 23 May 2007 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
amazing part
great charachter sketch
your fanfic sounds really intresting cant wait 4 the next part
cant really imagine kkavya and prem cleaning up LOL
continue soon
Clap

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Love Conquers All-note pg 109 (fan fic on hold) (Page 2)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

angullgrl91

IF-Rockerz

angullgrl91

Posted: 23 May 2007 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
good part.
cont soon.

KiwiShake

IF-Dazzler

KiwiShake

Posted: 23 May 2007 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
awesome part

Chocolate_luver

IF-Dazzler

Chocolate_luver

Posted: 24 May 2007 at 12:29am | IP Logged
awesome parts Clap seems really interesting...continue soon Smile

mintfresh

mintfresh

Posted: 24 May 2007 at 10:22am | IP Logged
nice start
plz cont soon

nycdesiqt

IF-Dazzler

nycdesiqt

Posted: 24 May 2007 at 11:02am | IP Logged

Part 2

The girls pull up in the driveway and direct the delivery man to put the food in the kitchen.  Kripa goes to Kavya and says,  "Hi bhai, finish everything?"

Prem comes from the back and says, "Just finished"

Kripa: "Cool"

Kavya: "Ok now you and Anjali get ready quickly.  We have to go the airport the pick up Anjali's family.  Prem and Mukti will stay behind just in case any guests arrive early.  Now go upstairs and hurry because when we come back you might not have time to change.  So change into your party clothes now."

Kripa: "Yeah bhai, I am going.  Relax"

Kavya: "I know you girls take forever in getting so stop wasting time and go! Come on Anjali you too"

Kripa: "Chill bhai.  We are going!"

Half an hour later…

Kavya and Ved are waiting by the car waiting for Kripa and Anjali.  Kayva is wearing a black suit with a red shirt and he is looking dashing.  Ved is wearing dark blue jeans, sneakers, and red shirt with a white jacket.  He is one handsome boy.

Then Kripa wearing a pink lengua with silver embroidery comes out of the house with Anjali who is wearing a dark red sari with golden embroidery.

Kavya staring at Anjali says, "My, my, aren't we looking good"

Kripa giggles.  Anjali says, "Shut up Kavya! Are we not getting late now!"

Kavya: "Hey, I can't help it if my wife looks soo hot!"

Kripa: "Maybe me and Ved should not come and ruin the romance.  I'll just take Ved and go from here"

Kavya smiled, put his arm around Anjali and said: "Not a bad idea."

Anjali glared at Kavyam, pushed him off, and said: "Stop it Kavya…and Kripa get in the car now!"

Kavya and Kripa just laughed.  Everyone sat in the car and drove off to the airport.

In the meantime in the airport…

The Khannas had already arrived to the airport an one hour earlier.  But they did not bother to call Anjali because they knew she would be busy with the party plans.  So they decided to wait.  They could have taken a taxi but they had to wait on Angad who still hadn't arrived.  They did not want to go to Anjali and explain why Angad hadn't showed up.  So they thought it would be best if they waited until Angad arrived to avoid trouble.  But Angad was no where in sight and Anjali was to arrive any minute.

Naina:  "Angad! Where is this boy?"

Karan:  "Don't worry mom he will be here!"

Naina:  "When??? Anjali is going to be angry if she does not see Angad.  She does not need any anger or stress at this point"

Karan: "Mom, he promised.  He will be here"

Naina:  "He makes promises but does not keep them.  He promised on Rahul's birthday. He promised on mine and Dilip's anniversary, he…"

Dilip interrupted and said: "But this time he promised his sister.  Don't worry he will come"

Nandani:  "Look Anjali and Kavya are here.  Now pretend nothing is wrong. "

Naina: "Oh God! Angad is no there yet! What if they ask where Angad is?"

Karan: "Then we will say he is getting his bags.  Mom just relax"

Kavya and Anjali are walking towards them.  Anjali screams "Hi mom and dad"

Dilip and Naina:  "Hi beta" and both hug her.

Karan: "Hi Anjali"

Anjali smiles and say: "Hi bhai."  Looking at Priya sleeping Karan's arms says And how is Rahul and Priya?"

Nandani: "They are good and naughty and a pain.  Soon you will be having sleepless nights"

Anjali: "As if I don't already with Ved"  She walks upto Nandani and is about to pick Rahul up from her arms when Nandani stops her says,  "Not in this condition.  He will end up kicking you.  Sorry"

Anjali: "Its okay"

Naina: "Kavya beta how is Kripa doing these days?"

Kavya: "She is fine for now but I wish things would go back to the way they were. Kripa is still not able to accept the fact that…"

Just then they hear a scream and loud voices.  All of them look in that direction and start walking there.  Its Kripa having an argument with some guy.

Kripa:  "AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!  What the heck is wrong with you??!!?? You dufffffffer!! Can't you see where you are going?  Are you blind??"

Some guy: "Me and duffer… You…you…idiot!!  Excuse me but I was not the one sitting on the floor in the middle of the airport!!  "

Kripa:  "You duffer!!  I was not sitting on the floor!! I was bending down to tie his (Pointing at Ved) shoelaces when all of a sudden you come out of nowhere and push me with that trolley and I ended up falling back!"

Some guy recognizes Ved: "What are you doing with him?"

Kripa was really angry now: "Who the heck are you that I should tell you?  Urghh you duffer!! You are not even apologizing!!"

Some guy: "What is up with you and duffer?!!?

Kripa:  "Because that is what you are! Now apologize!

Some guy: "I don't think so."  He picks up Ved and turns around to walk away from her.  This guy is none other than Angad.

He doesn't walk too far because the Khannas, Kavya and Anjali are all standing there behind him watching all the commotion.

Kripa is still angry.  She is about to walk over to Angad to take back Ved when she trips over his dumb trolley.  She is about to fall but Kavya saves her.

Kavya: "Kripa! Be careful!"

Kripa: "Sorry bhai, but he (pointing at Angad) took Ved"

Kavya: "Its okay."  Then he looks at Kripa's confused face and says, "Did you forget…that's Anjali's younger brother…"

Anjali: "Angad!! You came!!"  and she hugs him.

Angad who was glaring at Kripa turns towards Anjali and says, "Of Course Di, I wouldn't miss it for the world"

Kripa was now turning red with anger because Angad the duffer still had not apologized to her.  So she just stomps over to Angad, takes Ved from him, and turns away.

Kripa: "Bhai, I'll be waiting by the car with Ved"

With that she leave.

Enjoy and leave comments.  ThanxBig smile

Edited by desiqt8806 - 24 May 2007 at 11:05am

nycdesiqt

IF-Dazzler

nycdesiqt

Posted: 24 May 2007 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Iqbal Neha1

amazing part
great charachter sketch
your fanfic sounds really intresting cant wait 4 the next part
cant really imagine kkavya and prem cleaning up
continue soon

Originally posted by angullgrl91

good part.
cont soon.

Originally posted by iamsmart

awesome part

Originally posted by Chocolate_luver

awesome parts seems really interesting...continue soon

Originally posted by mintfresh

nice start
plz cont soon

Originally posted by love_jaan

ummmmmmmm intersting wonder who is the girl hope its not kirpa and her rape kind of something but really wants you to conti soon     

Originally posted by misscool

cool   

Originally posted by tava

sound cool continue soon    

Big smile thanx for the comments you guys

KiwiShake

IF-Dazzler

KiwiShake

Posted: 24 May 2007 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
gr8 part

Post Reply New Post

Go to top