Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nycdesiqt thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Part 42

In the morning Kripa quickly had gotten dressed and driven to Angad's office.  She had went to his office and placed a card on his chair, another one near her picture to which she smiled and a third inside his drawer.  Then she had gone shopping for a sexy dress to knock Angad off his feet.  Now she was waiting for the one phone call.

In the meantime, that morning when Angad had gone to his office he was quite irritated.  Kripa wasn't giving him the time of day and he was having sleepless nights.  He stormed into his office and slammed the door shut.  He had a lot of work pending since he hadn't been doing much.  He was about to sit down when he saw the card on his seat.  On it it said, "to my dearest Angad" He opened the card curious to know what was written in there,

"The greatest thing you'll ever learn
Is to love and be loved in return."

You have given me everything I could ever want

And I will always cherish it

Please meet tonight at 8 at the Taj Villa

Yours forever,

Kripa

Angad smiled, but his smile quickly vanished.  What was Kripa playing at? He thought.  And yours forever? Angad was confused.  Nonetheless, he threw the card into the dustbin and opened his laptop ready to work.  He quickly got into work and after a while he stretched his arms and reached for Kripa's photo.  Once again, his eyes fell upon a card.

On it said, "my love, Angad"  Angad's heart skipped a beat.  She had mentioned love again.  He has seen it in the other card too.  He tore open the card to read the inside.

"One word frees us
Of all the weight and pain in life,
That word is Love"

Knowing you, you probably threw out the first card

But for the sake of love, please come tonight

You will be pleased for sure

Sirf tumhari,

Kripa

He stared at the card.  How did she know? Angad thought. His mind was spinning.  Kripa loved him. Anyone blind could decipher the messages from her note. But Angad was not wondering whether to show up or not to tease her more.  I'll think about that later, Angad thought.  He looked at his watch.  It was 2 pm.  Hmmm, plenty of time to decide, Angad thought.  He opened his drawer to get some files when his eyes landed on another card. Wide eyed, he saw quickly opened without reading what it said on the envelope.

"Love is like a friendship caught on fire.
In the beginning a flame, very pretty,
Often hot and fierce,
But still only light and flickering.
As love grows older,
Our hearts mature
And our love becomes as coals,
Deep-burning and unquenchable."

Don't tease!

I'll be waiting.

~Kripa~

Now he was blown away.  This girl was driving him crazy.  He couldn't believe she knew him so well!  His love for her just went deeper.  Not able to concentrate on his work.  He closed his laptop, took first card out the dustbin and with the other two he placed in his suitcase and left the office.

At the sound of the first ring, Kripa jumped up and answered it.  "Did he leave?" Kripa asked.  The woman on the other line replied.  "Yes ma'am"

"Thank you!" and Kripa hung up the phone.  She squealed and spun around in joy.  Kripa had no doubt that Angad would leave and anticipate for their meeting tonight, but she wanted to make sure just in case.  So Kripa had told Angad's secretary to call her once he left to be 100% sure that her planned was carried out perfectly tonight. 

Kripa had booked a private hall for just the two of them.    She had told the staff to set three tables, one would have food and desert on it, the second for a music system, and the third on which they would dine.  She told them only to come when she called them in but other than that, no one was to interrupt their night alone.  She called the place to make sure everything was done. After that she went to get ready for the most special night of Angad and Kripa's lives.

Angad had come early at 7:30 pm but to no use.  He had to wait until 8 exact to be let in as per madam's instruction.  So he went out to his car and sat in there pondering on what Kripa had in mind.  He sighed.  She loves to play games with me, Angad thought.  He could take the suspense anymore.  He was nervous to know what was in store for tonight.  He leaned back in his seat and closed his eyes thinking of all their meetings, arguments, eye locks, and kisses.  He smiled.  God he loved her like crazy.  Just then…

Hi guys! So finals are coming up

My last day of college is may 14

I know the part is kinda lame but this is all i could come up with

Neways....

So maybe no updates till then…too much studying to do…just managed to get this part down

I cant think straight right now…it was so hard to right this much cuz ideas ain't flowing in my head

So after college is done I'll update more

I'll try to update once or twice more…but no promises

Edited by desiqt8806 - 16 years ago
GuJuHoTnEsS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
reserved!!!lol yeep finally got da hot seat..lol wuzz waitin 4 itt 4 agez..lol...so baq to da prt..

it wuzz cute...funny...lol romantic..lol well nott datt muchh butt we cann all guess wht izz cummin up!!!!lol gr8 1 sis..

now angad realizes how welll kripa knwz him..lol i kneww datt be4 hand...lol well itzz all even out now..nd he sud be happy...lol dattt itzz wrkin...but i'm still waitin 4 wht angad haz in store...lol yu knww abt hiz surprise to make kripa confess...lol...unless itz daa 1 yu started talkin abt...makin kripa realize herself...

now da partt wuzz short..lol itzz gudd...cuzz mine wuzz tooo ndd i wudn't have been able 2 read a long 1..lol i can't even manage 2 read a short 1..yu see..i'm replyin after two dayz...lol

nd duntt wrry abt not updatin...i'm actuallyy happy...lol becuzz i wuntt be hea 2 same my hot seat so i dunt need to wrry..cuzz we're on da same pg...hahahha.....i luvv dizz mnthh..hahah we'll bothh bee baqq in MAY...lol can't wait

GOOD LUCK on yurr exam sis!!!!!! yu'll doo gr88....haahhahahhaha
Edited by GuJuHoTnEsS - 16 years ago
rheuji17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

reserved

what a part i wonder wats going to happen next............it was really short but kept me wondering........now kripa is going to pamper angad.........kripa nos angad to well to leave him 3 notes noing wat he is thinking😆.........when u get time hen update study comes first okay........i dont want u too stress......i am very patient😃😊...........sometimes😆

Love Ya Lots

Rhea😛

Edited by superstar15 - 16 years ago
love_iqbal_khan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
reserved!

damn it!...i was gonna reserve here but then saw hottie's didnt have a reservation so reserved it there and lost the hot seat here....oh well...at least i got the third one....lol....

edited to comment:

first of all..it wasnt a lame part!

Second of all......YOU LEFT US HANGING

third of all....sotp worrying about the ff as of now and study for your finals!!!

Now back to the part.....it was so cute how kripa knew him so well and put the cards in that order knowing which one he would look at first....lol..

Kripa really wants to make this night special...i just hope nothing wrong happens....i really dont like the sound of "just then" at the end of the part...

maybe its kripa

or maybe its someone that kripa sent to tell him to come inside

or maybe its someone who will turn into a vamp later on in the story...

or someone who will create misunderstandings between AK

so many possibilities and you didnt leave that many clues.....but my mind is telling me to decide on it being Kripa...lol...anyways..loved the part.  Awesome work as always...keep it up.
good luck with your finals!
Edited by love_iqbal_khan - 16 years ago
nycdesiqt thumbnail
Originally posted by: GuJuHoTnEsS

reserved

yayyy!! congrats sis! u finally got the seat!!! hehe!!
nycdesiqt thumbnail
Originally posted by: love_iqbal_khan

reserved!

damn it!...i was gonna reserve here but then saw hottie's didnt have a reservation so reserved it there and lost the hot seat here....oh well...at least i got the third one....lol....haha!!! ur too funny!!! too many seats to reserve...but place for only one...but u got the top three lol!!! its like running a marathon lol!!

Edited by desiqt8806 - 16 years ago
nycdesiqt thumbnail
Originally posted by: superstar15

reserved

cool congrats to 2nd place
rheuji17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: desiqt8806

cool congrats to 2nd place

i no i missed my seat u need to pm when u update hottie u stole my seat crap

GuJuHoTnEsS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: superstar15

i no i missed my seat u need to pm when u update hottie u stole my seat crap

..LOL 1stt cumm 1st serve..hahahha!!!!!lol i got itt after agezz LOL
nycdesiqt thumbnail
Originally posted by: GuJuHoTnEsS

..LOL 1stt cumm 1st serve..hahahha!!!!!lol i got itt after agezz LOL

now now...no need to fight...please maintain peace and harmony lol!