Fan Fictions

Love Conquers All-note pg 109 (fan fic on hold)

nycdesiqt thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Hey guys I am writing my first fan fic...

Here it goes...

Part 1

'AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH'

'Let me goo!! Let go of my hands!!! Let me gooo! Please of god's sakes let me go!!!!!!!!!

Now the girl was going hysterically kicking, hitting, slapping, and screaming so that the man would leave him alone

All of a sudden she heard voices.  2 guys.  Now she was afraid.

'AHHHHHHHHHH let me go'

Guy 1: ' She is going mad, bhai'

Guy2: 'I am trying to stop here from hurting herself and her''

Guy1: ' Finally come here'.try to calm her down!'

Two girls had come running toward the room when they heard the scream.

They were trying all their best to calm the girl down.  As soon as the two girls touched her, the girl began to calm down.

The screaming girl: 'Mom?? Please don't leave'please don't leave meeee'.'

Then she slowly went to sleep while sleeping in Girl 1's lap and the Girl 2 was gently stroking her hair.

The two girls looked at the two boys.  They just slowly shook their heads.  Nothing will ever be the same again. 

This is not all of it...if u guys like it...please comment...I will post the rest of part 1 after I get some comments...and I will put up a character sketch.

Enjoy 😃

Edited by desiqt8806 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angullgrl91 thumbnail
wow...interesting...cont soon. cant wait 2 read more.
love_jaan thumbnail
ummmmmmmm intersting wonder who is the girl hope its not kirpa and her rape kind of something but really wants you to conti soon 👏
guju_girl1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
sound cool continue soon 👏 👏 👏
nycdesiqt thumbnail

Part 1 continued:

The Next morning…the girl woke up.  She wakes up and stretches.  She doesn't remember anything from the night before.  She gets off from her bed.  She is wearing pink tank top with pink sweats.  Then we see her brown hair and the her big brown eyes…Its none other than Kripa Sharma J

She gets ready quickly.  She has a lot of things to do today.  She has to decorate for a party at their house.  She quickly showers get dressed.  She wears a light blue salwar kameez and heads downstairs for breakfast.  "Good morning everyone!"

"Hi Ved…how is my favorite nephew"

Ved who was busy eating his cereal smiles and says "Good!" and Kripa ruffles his hair.

"And what about my birthday kiss" Ved said cutely.

Kripa:  "Awww you think I forgot you birthday? Happy Birthday my Jaannu!!" and then she pinched Ved's cheeks and tickled him while Ved smiled and laughed.

She kissed her two brothers on their cheeks. These two guys are none other than the ones trying to calm her down the night before.  They did not say anything to Kripa because they knew she did not  remember anything and they didn't want to bother her. 

Next Kripa hugged her two bhabhis Anjali who was married to Kavya and Mukti who was married to Prem.  These two ladies had comforted Kripa the night before.  They just smiled back at her and said good morning.

"So guys what's the plan for today?" said Kripa while sitting down on the chair and began eating her omelet.

"Well we were hoping to finish decorating" Kavya said.

"Ok…great I'll do that" Kripa said munching away

"No sweetheart its ok. Don't worry about it.  These two strong men can take care of it" said Mukti.

Kripa frowned.  Ever since they had found out she was...urghhh!! She couldn't even think about.  Well ever since then, no one would let her do any work around the house.

She was about to protest when Prem seeing her frown said: "But why don't you go shopping with the ladies and pick out the birthday cake for the birthday boy"

"Really!! I can go out?? Wow! Thanks bhai!" Kripa said excitedly.  She drank her juice and got up.

"No problem!" Prem said smiling.

"Come kripa we should go now.  We have a lot of things to do before the party starts." ANjali said.

"ok bhabhi. But what about Ved?"

"Oh no we can't take him. He will be too much trouble. We can leave him here with Kavya and Prem"

"All right bhabhi.  Bye Ved.  See you later" Kripa said.  Then she walked up to Ved kissed him on his forehead and left.

Prem and Kavya then cleaned up the table and the kitchen.  Yup these two were cleaning. Hard to imagine.  But since both their wives were pregnant, they had to do more chores around the house.  Once they were down clearing away table, they went outside to decorate the front of the house.  Their house was big! They didn't have to decorate the entire place.  If they did they would never finish decorating.  They put up balloons around the house and then went inside and put more balloons.  Then Kavya put up a Happy Birthday banner in the backyard while Prem begin setting up table with plates, cups, candy, games and the other essentials for the party.

In the meantime Mukti, Anjali, and Kripa were going to pick up the double chocolate cake. 

"OH god, this boy does not like anything but chocolate" Anjali said.

"Of course.  He is just like me" Kripa said.

"I want my newborn to be like you too" said Mukti.

"Oh don't worry I will spoil him to bits" Kripa said giggling. "And same goes to you Anjali.  She will be my gudiya rani"

"And what about your…" Mukti was about to say something but Anjali interrupted.

"Ok we are here.  Let's go."

All three of them get out the car and go inside the bakery.  They pick the two chocolate cakes, pay the man, and get back inside the car.  Now they were heading towards a restaurant where they ordered tonight's food from. 

Once they got there, they went inside to confirm their orders.  Everything was set. Now the food had to be delivered back home.  So the three girls sat back in the car with the delivery van following them.

Ok this is the first part…some you guys out there might not like it. Its fine with me. Ok first things first…I am not a writer! I am actually pharmacy student.  Just reading all these fan fics inspired to write one of my own.  So this weekend I just sat down in front of my computer and started writing a story.  It came out all right so I decided to post it up here.  It might not be the greatest thing you have read.  So I am going to make this fan fic short.  If I get into writing and more ideas pop into my head then I'll try to make it longer.  But for now I have in mind a short fan fic.  So guys bear with my writing.  Enjoy and leave comments.  Thanx

Edited by desiqt8806 - 16 years ago
nycdesiqt thumbnail

Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

Character Sketch

Sharmas

Parents died in car accident when Kripa was 5 years old. Kavya 28 lawyer Prem  25 business
  • Kripa 22

Khannas

Naina and Dilip Khanna-same as in the show but they are nice, loving, and caring.  They are looking for a good bahu for their son, Angad. Karan 28 doc Anjali 26 lawyer
  • Angad 24 business - He is good guy.  He is responsible and takes care of business.  But ever since his love, Mishti died he attends late night parties and gets drunk to get over his pain.  He is not like Angad in Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai where he flirts with every single girls.  Girls are not in his mind right now.

Maholtras

Nandani 26 doc
  • Mukti 24 journalist

Kavya and Anjali married 

One kid- Ved 4 fours year old

Expecting another child also in a couple months

Prem and Mukti Married

Expecting a kid a few weeks

Karan and Nandani Married

Two kids Rahul  4 years old

Priya  2 years old

Angad And Kripa know each other through their siblings thats all.  They attended their sibling's wedding but didn't really meet each other. So don't remember one another much.  They are neither friends nor enemies nor lovers yet.

Edited by desiqt8806 - 16 years ago
nycdesiqt thumbnail
how do you guys like it sooo far?
Iqbal Neha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
amazing part
great charachter sketch
your fanfic sounds really intresting cant wait 4 the next part
cant really imagine kkavya and prem cleaning up 😆