Members Lounge

Mod of the Week - an interesting idea (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

Minnie

IF-Veteran Member

Minnie

Posted: 23 May 2007 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Hi Shady.....good to see you back amongst discussions... Tongue

However I will be frank...it's not a good idea I am afraid...

What happens is that there is a complete process which we have to undergo while choosing any person as a dev team member. We have had bad experiences even while choosing our regular viewbies or mods. Plus, we have soooooo many sections, and we can't have just one viewbie of the week from one section, the other members would go on a rampage asking for the viewbies/mods of the week for some 100+ sections that we have.....I can't even begin to imagine the confusion that will bring....making for a longer duration is even worse, as that will actually bring in numerous trouble arising from such a situation; because whoever gets chosen temporarily is bound to not take it seriously, and can do stuff which might create a lot of trouble for the existing dev team. So instead of helping, it can actually make matters worse.... while the temporary dev team member will leave, the regular ones might end up cleaning up the mess left behind...

This apart from the fact that both the admins will leave on vacation simultaneously... LOL LOL

But Thumbs Up for giving the suggestions...hope to see more such suggestions....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mod of the Week - an interesting idea (Page 3)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

umi82990

IF-Sizzlerz

umi82990

Posted: 23 May 2007 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kimi_dost

Sree di ko toh ek hee kaam reh jaayega, setting and removing viewbie rightsLOL

I know..That's all she would do the whole day!!LOLLOL

"make him viewbie and kick her out!!"

But back to the idea..not going to work!

-aditi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-aditi-

Posted: 24 May 2007 at 11:39pm | IP Logged

well gr8 idea Tongueonce a time i too got da same idea in my brain...same pichLOLbut dan i agree with bhaskar bhaiya...sree di nd vijay bhaiya koh kitna time lagjayega...unki bhi toh forum ke bahaar life hai!!!par aapko(di aur vijay bhaiya)bhi toh hummare baare mein sochna chahiye jinki kitni wish hai aur kissi ka toh desire hai viewbie/mod ki list mein aane kaLOLunn sabb ka kya esp mera kya???LOL(plz dont mind me)waise butter ka idea bhi acha hai..di-bhaiya aap ek kaam karo apne liye pa admins rakhlo...joh aapke liye naam change karne kaa kaam karenge...Wink

rocker1

IF-Rockerz

rocker1

Posted: 30 May 2007 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditisilawat

well gr8 idea Tongueonce a time i too got da same idea in my brain...same pichLOLbut dan i agree with bhaskar bhaiya...sree di nd vijay bhaiya koh kitna time lagjayega...unki bhi toh forum ke bahaar life hai!!!par aapko(di aur vijay bhaiya)bhi toh hummare baare mein sochna chahiye jinki kitni wish hai aur kissi ka toh desire hai viewbie/mod ki list mein aane kaLOLunn sabb ka kya esp mera kya???LOL(plz dont mind me)waise butter ka idea bhi acha hai..di-bhaiya aap ek kaam karo apne liye pa admins rakhlo...joh aapke liye naam change karne kaa kaam karenge...Wink

LOL Good idea about the PA Admins - they can take over handling the status change requests, saving a lot of time Tongue

Post Reply New Post

Go to top