Music Corner

Jhoom Barabar Jhoom song rock!!!

Sanjana4U thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

hahaha...sorry couldn't help...but the really love the song....it's been stuck in my head for the past few daysπŸ˜†πŸ˜†..the song it tooooooo addictive...i probably must have watched the video about 100 timesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜³...and i thought it's rocking was addictive...ok so i will continue watching it...because u know who is in there..ahem ahem abhishek😍😍😍...jhoom barabar jhoom barabar jhoom barabar jhoommmmmm...ok just wanted to get it outπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...ok u guys probably think i m crazyyyy...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Reema_J thumbnail
Just the title track? Or... are all the songs good?! πŸ˜›

Haven't heard them as of yet... will soon though! πŸ˜ƒ
Sanjana4U thumbnail
well i read all the songs r very good...but i have only heard the title song as of yet...but its very good...u will love it 😳 😳 ...i m also listening to all the other ones right now.... 😊
Reema_J thumbnail
Oh ok... well, let me know what you think about the rest! πŸ˜ƒ
Sanjana4U thumbnail
all the songs r very good...some songs like Jhoom Barabar Jhoom (there r 3 of them)kiss of love, and ticket of hollywood(where do they come up with these names πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ) are very peppy...and than there is one slow,romantic song bol na halke halke...yup really good songs... 😳 πŸ˜ƒ 😊
noorejahaan thumbnail
lol! yea i agree..almost alll the songs from this album are good! 😳 especially 'J/B/J', and 'Bol Halke Halke'.. πŸ˜‰
TinaEskay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
i love em too. especially "jhoom"
ELAS101 thumbnail
I just heard Jhoom Baraber Jhoom and really like it!!!!!
i love all the songs of jhoom barabar jhoom!!!!! πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰

they are soooooo addicting, rocking, and amazing!!! πŸ‘