Diets.. good or bad??

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

bollycrazy

IF-Dazzler

bollycrazy

Posted: 22 May 2007 at 10:49am | IP Logged

heyy everyone!

well.. lots of ppl have been on diets... be it a healthy diet or a more extreme diet.. like the Atkins, etc.

so my question is.. is it healthy for ur body to be on a diet?? obv.. healthy diets are good for ur body as ur getting the right amounts of the right types of food!

like.. for two wks, my frend went on a cereal diet... where two out of her three meals a day was cereal! and she did lose alot of wk! bt the thing is... thats not healthy for ur body!

wt are ur thoughts?! Big smile x

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Diets.. good or bad??" in Health & Fitness forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

missmhow

Goldie

missmhow

Posted: 22 May 2007 at 11:24am | IP Logged
yes..i belive that diets do make u lose wieght but most of it and more comes back once u stop being on that diet...soem of the crash diets rob u of the important nutrients and hence can be dangerous...atkins diet have heard is really effective but steals the glow fm ur face and is very tough on ur kidneys and heart...donno how true but have heard...

bollycrazy

IF-Dazzler

bollycrazy

Posted: 26 May 2007 at 4:22am | IP Logged
yep.. thats wt i thought... i was told that diets reduce ur metabolic rates... and so when u stop dieting and start eating more than u usually would.. u gain weight veryyy quickly!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top