Page 1 of 8

Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 2 Page 8

Taran

Goldie

Taran

Posted: 22 May 2007 at 6:22am | IP Logged

This is my first attempt at a fanfic and I have been writing it for weeks just never had the courage to post it. I hope you all enjoy reading it

Anurag Basu – Great father and husband, always tries to see the best in his kids and always wants them to be happy.

Prerna Basu – Loves her husband and kids very much, but tries to discipline her kids more as she is worried about their behaviour.

Prem Basu – Older son, likes to party and flirt but doesn't drink a lot. Respects and loves his parents a lot.

Aditya Basu – The rebel child, cares about his brother and parents but likes to get his own way. Likes parties, drinking and flirting.

Parvati Agarwal – Wonderful mother and wife and tries to keep her family happy, is very proud of her family.

Om Agarwal – Loves his wife and kids very much, also tries to discipline them more.

Mukti Agarwal – Very studious and always tries to keep her family happy. Tries to protect her sister.

Maithilli Agarwal  -Loves her family but doesn't listen to her parents all the time. Likes partying and flirting.

Part 1

It was a sunny morning and 7am in the Basu household and already Prerna was ready and just brushing her hair. She was sitting at the dressing table and smiled at the reflection of her husband sleeping peacefully. She finished brushing her hair and picked up a glass of water. She smirked and crept over to the bed, she was just about to pour it on him when he opened his eyes! He looked at her angrily then they both laughed. He sat up and she put the glass down. "Prerna when are you going to stop this?" he chuckled. "Every day you do this!" She laughed again and said, "You wouldn't wake up unless I wake you. Your sons are the same; I have to wake them as well. Chalo, utho. You're supposed to be going to the office." She got up to leave but her pulled her hand. "Anurag what are you doing?" "Kyu? Can't I romance with my wife?" "Why not?" said a voice at the door and they both looked to see Adi and Prem grinning at them! Prerna blushed and Anurag quickly got up and left for the bathroom. "You're awake early this morning" she remarked. "Aww mom don't be embarrassed" smirked Prem. "Shut up, and go and get ready both of you!" and she left to make breakfast. They laughed again.

At breakfast Adi announced, "I'm going to a party with Priya tonight." Anurag raised his eyebrows. "Ye Priya kaun hai?" he asked. "Just a friend", Adi replied. Prem rolled his eyes, "Yeah, right," and punched his brother playfully. "Shut up" Adi muttered. Before an argument developed their mother cleverly diverted their attention by telling them they could not go to any party because they were having guests that night. "Oh mom!" exclaimed Adi. "Haha, bad luck bro", laughed Prem.

Over at the Agarwal house Parvati stood praying when Om crept up behind her and hugged her. She smiled and told him to let go as she had a lot of work to do. He sighed and let go. "You remember that we're going to dinner tonight don't you?" "Yes with….." "Get up right now!" shouted a voice. Parvati sighed and went to get breakfast ready. Om left to go to work Mukti shook Maithilli awake, "Come on, get up! Get up!" She pulled the duvet off her and Maithilli groaned. "I'm tired." Mukti laughed and pulled her sister out of bed. "Get ready quickly." She smiled and left. Mukti was wearing a beautiful white and pink salwar kameez with matching jewellery unlike Maithilli who appeared a few minutes later wearing a mini-skirt and sleeveless top. Parvati watched her disapprovingly. "Why do you have to wear these clothes, hmm?" "Mama it's fashion, I'm not boring like Mukti!" "Hey," Mukti retorted. "Ok, ok. Just both of you be home on time today because we're going to out to dinner." "Mom, I wanted to go to my friends party tonight," moaned Maithilli. One look from her mother told her she couldn't go. Mukti sighed and said, "Let's go Maithilli, we're going to be late." The two of them left for college.

Stay tuned for the next part! Criticisms are welcomed but please comment!

Edited by Taran - 05 July 2008 at 6:38am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kaho Na Pyar Hai PM/AM p6pg8" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

HhAaNnAa

IF-Rockerz

HhAaNnAa

Posted: 22 May 2007 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Clap Clap Clap great start cont..sooon

babygirl

babygirl

Posted: 22 May 2007 at 11:23am | IP Logged
w o w that was really really really really goood keep up the good work and plz continue ..... ...

misscool

Groupbie

misscool

Posted: 22 May 2007 at 11:31am | IP Logged
good good keep it up u started well Clap Clap

goodkashish

IF-Rockerz

goodkashish

Posted: 22 May 2007 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
nice one. keep it up.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kyunki_iloveu

mandy07

Goldie

mandy07

Posted: 22 May 2007 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
can't wait 2 read bout PMz 1st meetin wonder wat'll happen Embarrassed update soon can't wait 2 read da next part Wink

xoxsubhaxox

IF-Dazzler

xoxsubhaxox

Posted: 22 May 2007 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
gr8 start...cant wait for u to update...hmm prem as a good kid, now that's a change LOL LOL

Taran

Goldie

Taran

Posted: 24 May 2007 at 4:27am | IP Logged
thanks for all the comments, will probably post the next part tonite!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top