Yeh Meri Life Hai
Yeh Meri Life Hai

fanfiction chapter 3

saaksshi Groupbie
saaksshi
saaksshi

Posted: 10 December 2004 at 11:35pm | IP Logged

the title is intoducing another cousin

pooja has decided to first get anne and ronnit together. when jassi and pooja wake up rasikbhai calls them introducing them to saaksshi. he said she will stay for a while. saaksshi only tells pooja and jassi where she really works. it turns out that jassi was able to get saaksshi a job as undercover because astra has a mission that there is a terrerist who they claim maybe working for gulmore right now. pari and malika ofcourse try to himulte her by saying its suprising how shes jassies cousin jet does not wear glasses. saaksshi how ever makes them eat their words by saying im her cousin not her sister. deepak also got a undercover job at astra. the thing is deepak and saaksshi have a crush on each other but dont say anything so he teases her alot. the day does not go well for saaksshi. for pooja she planed ronnit and anne to go on a picknick. she says all three should come so when they go pooja perposly says she is not feeling well and that they should go alone. later at the picknick ronnit and anne dont talk much. while others were playing frisbe it hits anne and ronnit catches her and they look at each other in the eyes. pooja sees all this from far away were she is spying. the next day ronnit brings anne flowers and decide to go to a dico at the night.while saaksshi is trying to not get yelled at while deepak is trying to tell how he feels. later saaksshi suspects something especially with their new janitor ramono. when gulmore is closed ans saaksshi and deepak sneek in. at first they have trouble working with each but do better later. they split up. saaksshi finds ramono and is about to shoot her but deepak gets in front of her and gets shot. saaksshi cries. when police come pari and malika are angry but armaan says they saved us because that could have been us shoot. later while deepak is taken to the hospital saaksshi confesses her fellings to deepak and he also does. pooja is happy because she got one lovers done but her next target is mandy and kase also saaksshi is heading back because her mission is over. at the station saaksshi leaves but enters kumud with kkusum, kali, garv, and nakul, shitage is not in this because he was killed trying to save kkhusum. pooja, jassi, and kumud have challenges to solve.

saaksshi Groupbie
saaksshi
saaksshi

Posted: 10 December 2004 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
how is my new chapter and eventually every chapter will have a twist and will be solved and the whole thing will end when poojas problem is solved. before that jassies will be. if you think i should do changes please say what i should change.
saaksshi Groupbie
saaksshi
saaksshi

Posted: 10 December 2004 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
oh deepak gets a undercover job at gulmore not astra because he already works their that was a typo
No Angel Goldie
No Angel
No Angel

Posted: 13 December 2004 at 12:09am | IP Logged

Hello SaaksshiClap

My name is Harshi. I'm 19 years old and from Sri Lanka. I'm new to this forum and I am a big fan of YMLH.Tongue

I read your fan fictions. They were super and full of twists. I would love it more if it's turned out like this:

Its start from after Pooja solved the problem of Ronit's:

Pooja felt happy about Ronit and Annie but seeing them together isn't. Every time when she looks at them she felt that she has torn her part or something.  

Now it's turn to help Kushan. On that mission she got this chance to get close to Akash; but while she's with him she didn't feel that excitement she used have when she was willing to be with him.

Saaksshi if I say this in short way:

I want to see my favorite couples together:

Ex: Embarrassed

Pooja Ronit

Reema Akash

Mandy KS

Kushan Annie

Saaksshi make your story unique but at the end I need it to be like this.

Please……… I am a big fan of Pooja Ronit….Clap

Bye

Take care

Oh!! Saaksshi Gumado Apna magic pen aur liko ye Kahani ka end as I wished……..ClapClap

(Attention: Saaksshi I'm not good at Hindi) Big smile

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top