Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

cool_pooja

IF-Sizzlerz

cool_pooja

Posted: 22 May 2007 at 5:00am | IP Logged

All American Girl by Meg Cabot

I just completed All American girl and im a huge fan of it!Clap The character of Sam Madison is off somone we can all relate and the way she decides to go against the president towards the end is hailrous!LOL The story itself is awesome and i love the facts about her art class abt knowing something and seeing something.. I havnt read such a good book in a while!Embarrassed

If any1 else has read it, please do comment..Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "All American Girl" in Book Talk forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

~Sirius*Ysh~

IF-Dazzler

~Sirius*Ysh~

Oct Fest Winners - Harry Potter Forum!

Posted: 22 May 2007 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
well i have it and was about to start reading it... i read till four chapters and kinda liked it...
i love meg's style of writing and am sure ill enjoy it once i finish it LOL

HeartYshHeart

Edited by Naughty_n_nice - 25 May 2007 at 12:49pm

cool_pooja

IF-Sizzlerz

cool_pooja

Posted: 23 May 2007 at 12:07am | IP Logged
I found the starting quite boring.. The story started developing after she saved the president.. LOL .. And her behavior at white hall, David liking her, it was all fantastic! Clap

xmuqix

IF-Sizzlerz

xmuqix

Posted: 24 May 2007 at 6:58am | IP Logged
i read da 1st book ages ago lol i still havnt read da 2nd one

cool_pooja

IF-Sizzlerz

cool_pooja

Posted: 25 May 2007 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Did u like it? Embarrassed Hope u remember it a lil! LOL

xmuqix

IF-Sizzlerz

xmuqix

Posted: 25 May 2007 at 7:05am | IP Logged
yea kinda lmao i think i will hav 2 read it agen 2 refresh my memory lol

scarletteblue

IF-Sizzlerz

scarletteblue

Posted: 25 May 2007 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
I read that a LONG time ago. I do remember some of the things, and I remember, the beginning was a little boring, but it grasped your mind as you got further into the book :)

Another great thing about the book is, as you said, the character can relate to anyone :)

Naughty_n_nice

IF-Veteran Member

Naughty_n_nice

IFs Creative Head

Posted: 25 May 2007 at 12:53pm | IP Logged

I don't remember the character names, but my favourite scene was the part where David engraves her name in the White House!!! And the one where she's painting these eggs without the colour white! Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top