Other Star One Shows

PLEASE READ

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

fgani2003

fgani2003

Posted: 22 May 2007 at 1:21am | IP Logged
I just havent seen the star one forum from a long time. I was wondering whether members like sweet_shagun still visit this forum and if they do can anyone of you ejooians plz let me know what was the last episode of Nimmo and what happened to kunal and nimmo. Every other channel forums have their old soap's forums still there but i cannot find Kyaa hoga nimmo ka newhere. Im dying to go back through the memory lane once again i watched star parivaar and they danced wonderfully there. I really want to see there glimpse, some of the wonderful scenes from the show . Can neone post them plz plz plz plz................Big smileLOL

Edited by fgani2003 - 22 May 2007 at 1:30am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PLEASE READ" in Other Star One Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top