Popular Tamil TV Shows

Malargal Updates welcome May 21 - May 25 - Page 7

ikar thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Sue
" see too much of violence in all our serials. REVENGE seems to be the order of the day. Paandi shd be jailed together with Kadhir and they shd get each others neck in the prison till the end.

Kadhir wouldn't have turned out to be such a bad charactered fellow if only NK had told him what had actually taken place. Of course Kadhir and GN are not going to believe him but at least he could narrate some incidents known to GN to show his innocence....but NK was hiding GM's rape to protect her honour. Again conducting a DNA could have proved that he was speaking the truth....but its sad that serials do not "believe" in DNA..!!"

I totally agree with you - violence is the dominant theme of all these serials. No moral values inculcated - I do not know where our motto "Sathyameva Jayathe Nanritham" (National emblem) has gone. Lies and half truths everywhere!
Also in this dane age one can readily perform DNA tests to establish relationship - do not know why they do not want to invoke modern science to prove issues!
Ikar

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

patraj thumbnail
Thanks for the update dasa. I too saw the episode. It was irritating to see Valli wasting time and also Gnanavel abusing NK without waiting to listen. It is good that GM finally told her secret to her brother.

Now the matter of telling Kathir the story in time before...................

Pat
patraj thumbnail
🥳🥳 HAPPY BIRTHDAY RHODES!🥳🥳

Pat
madumithas thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: meli

Thanks Dasa and Madhu for the update 😃 , good I checked it once again before writing. 😆

Valli was getting on my nerves, she took pretty good time before she let Ashok go free 😡 and another person who got on my nerves was NK and his promise. 😡

Lets hope GM will tell the truth to evil Kadhir before he harms NK and police catch Pandi.

Yeah Meli...true abt valli. The other funny thing was Ashok was locked in that room....and he was quiet. If he had banged the door 10 times....he would have easily come out. I guess he was nicely sleeping

rhodes thumbnail
Thanks very much Roja,Sue,Zee,Meli,Madhu,Dasa and Pat for your warm and best wishes. 😊 😊 😊

Sue Thanks for the poem..i too liked it very much!!
And meli thanks for the poem and the sig and in my fav color blue.. 😊

and iam very happy to be wished by our friends in IF..
😊 😊 😊
And Dasa and Madhu thanks for your update!!! 👏 👏

dasa1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: madumithas

Yeah Meli...true abt valli. The other funny thing was Ashok was locked in that room....and he was quiet. If he had banged the door 10 times....he would have easily come out. I guess he was nicely sleeping

Ha ha, that was a good one about Ashok sleeping!

rhodes thumbnail
ohh the mentioning of the time valli took to release ashok must be really long because everywhere i see it mentioning..
i think people in that town is having less presence of mind ..
And one thing which is funny is..NK badly wants kadhir to know the truth but he only constraint is he doesnt want to tell..but his promise is he would be his father but he never told even once that iam his dad..

So intention is to kadhir know about his background..at the same time he should be a good man,

If anybody watched paruthiveeran they would relate this dialogue funnily..
at the last day of the episode, everybody will stand together and will tell in chorus..praising NK

"Ambuttu nallavanada neeyeee" in madurai slangg

flutepeace thumbnail
I agree with Sue here - There is so much of violence & so much of cunningness taught in the serial with no moral values - show me one serial which does not have 2 wives scenario - this seems like an accepted evil in all Indian families. It is pathetic - how many kids watch this - even in comedy serials they show that we can have more than one wife... Hope somebody does something different for a change - a nice lovestory where people really care of each other would be a nice story for a change.
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Dasa and Madhu. well, with reg to violence
and revenge in serials ... hmmmmmmmmmmm is all
I can say!!!! Now that GN knows the truth from
the horse's mouth ...... It gives me great pleasure
to know that I will probably have to see Thulasi
just one more time - on the ending day!!!!
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

This content was originally posted by: flutepeace

- show me one serial which does not have 2 wives scenario - this seems like an accepted evil in all Indian families. It is pathetic - how many kids watch this - even in comedy serials they show that we can have more than one wife... .

So fare in Bhandam and Pasam, CNE (from the updates I have read) serials, there is no two-wife scene there yet.. I hope they will keep it up on that way in the future too. 😉