Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

yourmom

yourmom

Posted: 27 August 2007 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by preity*zinta

I hate Dan for what he did to Keith. If I was Karen I would never forgive him.

yeah i know that he was wrong to kill his own brother...but he did feel guilty afterwards.....he was TRULY sorry...and i think that if you are truly sorry you should be forgiven.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OTH Season 5 (Page 3)" in CW Channel forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

preity*zinta

IF-Veteran Member

preity*zinta

Posted: 29 August 2007 at 7:43pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by yourmom

Originally posted by preity*zinta

I hate Dan for what he did to Keith. If I was Karen I would never forgive him.

yeah i know that he was wrong to kill his own brother...but he did feel guilty afterwards.....he was TRULY sorry...and i think that if you are truly sorry you should be forgiven.

Well obviously he's gunna feel guilty! He had Abby torture him. But his reasons for killing Keith was just so ahh .. And then he feels sorry for Karen and tries to get together with her .. I'm sorry but I would never ever ever forgive him.

But then he does some really strange things that make me like him for a while like when Nathan beat up that guy that was blackmailing him and Dan took the fall for his death .. but then I think of what he did to Keith and hate him again

Pyaari_Shailee

IF-Rockerz

Pyaari_Shailee

Posted: 29 August 2007 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
but he only killed Keith because he thought Keith tried killing him first

Post Reply New Post

Go to top