CW Channel

OTH Season 5 - Page 2

sambharchutney thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

This content was originally posted by: yourmom

i wonder whats gunna happen with DAN ........i personally LOVE his character. hes such a meanie head

lol I hate him but I still feel bad for him. At times, he seems like such a sad, lonely person who just needs love, and then he just seems so mean and eveil

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yourmom thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Pyaari_Shailee

lol I hate him but I still feel bad for him. At times, he seems like such a sad, lonely person who just needs love, and then he just seems so mean and eveil

haha i know!! i like him and karen together....they are so cute. i hope he gets out of jail .....soon
sambharchutney thumbnail

haha i know!! i like him and karen together....they are so cute. i hope he gets out of jail .....soon

yeah same here😳

yourmom thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Pyaari_Shailee

yeah same here😳

YAY!! someone else likes them together too!! 😆
preity*zinta thumbnail
I hate Dan for what he did to Keith. If I was Karen I would never forgive him.
yourmom thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: preity*zinta

I hate Dan for what he did to Keith. If I was Karen I would never forgive him.

yeah i know that he was wrong to kill his own brother...but he did feel guilty afterwards.....he was TRULY sorry...and i think that if you are truly sorry you should be forgiven.
preity*zinta thumbnail

yeah i know that he was wrong to kill his own brother...but he did feel guilty afterwards.....he was TRULY sorry...and i think that if you are truly sorry you should be forgiven.

Well obviously he's gunna feel guilty! He had Abby torture him. But his reasons for killing Keith was just so ahh .. And then he feels sorry for Karen and tries to get together with her .. I'm sorry but I would never ever ever forgive him.

But then he does some really strange things that make me like him for a while like when Nathan beat up that guy that was blackmailing him and Dan took the fall for his death .. but then I think of what he did to Keith and hate him again

sambharchutney thumbnail
but he only killed Keith because he thought Keith tried killing him first