Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 79

Angelic_J

IF-Veteran Member

Angelic_J

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 02 August 2005 at 10:38am | IP Logged

Originally posted by armaans4ever

good job sis, its better than mine, infact MUCH better, and u have more people reading it, good luck sweetheart, I'M JEALOUS! OuchLOL

Hey u can't be jealous of friendsLOL

Edited by JK_Grewal5 - 02 August 2005 at 10:48am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New Fan Fiction-Kuch Naa Kaho (Page 4)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

marvelous.malks

IF-Sizzlerz

marvelous.malks

Posted: 02 August 2005 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
Thanx Guys, I will cont soon.... Wink

marvelous.malks

IF-Sizzlerz

marvelous.malks

Posted: 02 August 2005 at 5:03pm | IP Logged

good job sis, its better than mine, infact MUCH better, and u have more people reading it, good luck sweetheart, I'M JEALOUS! OuchLOL

How sweet thanks! ur fan fictions are awesome too...! this is nothing compared to the KYPH one... and once again..."thanks 4 killing my bro. prithivi" LOLLOLLOL

Aabha

IF-Dazzler

Aabha

Posted: 02 August 2005 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jassi4armaan

How sweet thanks! ur fan fictions are awesome too...! this is nothing compared to the KYPH one... and once again..."thanks 4 killing my bro. prithivi" LOLLOLLOL

He's dead??!!....Omigosh!!...how behind am I??ConfusedConfused...I'm gonna go and read some more of it now Neha...man I must be way behind!!!....g2g!!!  And your fan-fic Pyaar is rocking!!!  We just need to get more ppl to read it...I think we can do that...just recommend your KYPH fan-fic readers to come over here and read this one...simple...and just cut and paste the link to your Pyaar fan-fic!!!  And of course Mallika your fan-fic's awesome as well!!  I love reading both of them...you both write differently yet beautifully!!!WinkClapClap  Keep it up!!!

shagun_luvs_?

Goldie

shagun_luvs_?

Posted: 02 August 2005 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
continue yaar, i'm still waiting.Smile

marvelous.malks

IF-Sizzlerz

marvelous.malks

Posted: 02 August 2005 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aabha

Originally posted by jassi4armaan

He's dead??!!....Omigosh!!...how behind am I??ConfusedConfused...I'm gonna go and read some more of it now Neha...man I must be way behind!!!....g2g!!!  And your fan-fic Pyaar is rocking!!!  We just need to get more ppl to read it...I think we can do that...just recommend your KYPH fan-fic readers to come over here and read this one...simple...and just cut and paste the link to your Pyaar fan-fic!!!  And of course Mallika your fan-fic's awesome as well!!  I love reading both of them...you both write differently yet beautifully!!!WinkClapClap  Keep it up!!!

Its In Her Pyaar Mein Kabhi Kabhi Fan Fiction! Cry She Killed Prithivi... Lolz..yea thats true... thanks a lot..and yea i am sure that we can get more ppl to read her and my fan fictions Wink

marvelous.malks

IF-Sizzlerz

marvelous.malks

Posted: 02 August 2005 at 10:11pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by shagun_luvs_?

continue yaar, i'm still waiting.Smile

Sorry, i was at my cousins the whole day..i will cont tomm..thanks 4 reading Tongue

hrithick_luvr

IF-Dazzler

hrithick_luvr

Posted: 02 August 2005 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
lol that ws really good plz continue

Post Reply New Post

Go to top