Page 1
Page   of 79
Page 3 Page 79

usachick821

Goldie

usachick821

Posted: 01 August 2005 at 8:43am | IP Logged
really gud!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New Fan Fiction-Kuch Naa Kaho (Page 2)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

marvelous.malks

IF-Sizzlerz

marvelous.malks

Posted: 01 August 2005 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
Thanks guys..i will start today later on..i just came from school Tongue

marvelous.malks

IF-Sizzlerz

marvelous.malks

Posted: 01 August 2005 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ANJANA

let it be different and funny.please no more ektha or t&d twists.

bye,
waiting for kuch na kaho,

anjana

Dont Worry..i am not ekta kapoor..and i dont want to be like her either..this one will be funny Wink

mikagurl23

IF-Dazzler

mikagurl23

Posted: 01 August 2005 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
but your story sounds interesting!!! Big smile

marvelous.malks

IF-Sizzlerz

marvelous.malks

Posted: 01 August 2005 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
Okay..i will post my first part in some time.. and sorry if i bore you..its the first part..its just a intro and a way to get the story going Wink

marvelous.malks

IF-Sizzlerz

marvelous.malks

Posted: 01 August 2005 at 6:25pm | IP Logged

Part 1

The Beautiful girl comes out of the bathroom...she is wearing a blue bathrobe. Her face still slightly wet, she gets her towel and pats it on her face, under her chin... She looks towards the clock and heads towards her suit case...she digs in the suit case, trying to find something to wear... she takes out casual black pants, a red shirt which says "I'm Feeling...." in diamonds. With that, she takes her jewerly box. She quickly changes into her cloths and heads towards the dresser and sits down. She grabs a natural color lip gloss and spreads it across her lips. Then puts on her contacts, a sweet honey/hazel color and fixes her eye liner. She opens her jewelery box and takes out a pair of dangeling diamond earrings. She taps on her earring and says - Beautiful As Ever. A Smile Spreads Across Her Face, Right then, her cell phone rings..she quickly turns as her straight hair with soft curls hit the other side of her face..she runs towards her bed and picks it up..she checks the ID and gets excited..

Jassi Beta...

J- Mamma! Aap Kaise Ho...aur Papa

Amrit: Beta Mein Teek Hoo aur vo bhi...Tu Kaasi Hai..Sab Kuch Teek Hai Na...

J: Mamma, Sab Kuch Teek Hai... (after a 3 second pause or so) Mamma, mein ka actually late ho rahi hoon...mein aapko baad mein phone karlu gi...

Amrit: Teek Hai Beta..Aapna Dhian Rakha

J: Bye..I love you....

Jassi disconnects the Phone, Grabs Her "guess" purse and heads heads towards the door... she stops and looks back... she goes back to her suit case and takes out a black dupatta and heads outside..she goes into the elevtor...she heads to the receptionest and hands in her keys...

Her Car Stops In front of a mandir. She Takes the dupatta around her head and steps outside... as she walks towards the stairs of the mandir people run up to her for her autograph. She smiles and gives her autograph to everyone and heads off. she takes off her shoes and steps inside the mandir.. she folds her hand infront of the god and prays

J- Ganeshji...mein kal raat ko mumbai aye hoo, iss anjane shear mein sirf ek insan ko janti hoo..mujhe aapka ashirwad chaia ke sab kuch yaha pe teek hoo...

Jassi Stands Up and takes blessings from the pandit... and starts to head back...and suddenly the pandit says - Ruko Beti..

Jassi turns around - Ji Panditji

The panditji takes a small murti of ganeshji and gives it to Jassi. - Ye lo beti, yeh tumari raksha zaroor karege...

Jassi takes the murti, takes blessings and leaves. Jassi Puts the murti in her purse and wears her shoes... she heads on down but cant see her car anywhere...she walks to the place that she had parked it....

J to herself- Mene Yaha he to park ki thi...kaha gayi...

Jassi looks around again and sees a board which says "NO PARKING AT ANYTIMES"

J to herself madly - S***! Aab Mein Kya Karu

Edited by Princess - 01 August 2005 at 10:29pm

Aabha

IF-Dazzler

Aabha

Posted: 01 August 2005 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
Cool beginning Mallika!!!  I like it very much!!!  Please continue!!Big smile

mikagurl23

IF-Dazzler

mikagurl23

Posted: 01 August 2005 at 8:05pm | IP Logged