Fan Fictions

A new fan-fic:ek nahie kahaani -- part 21 (Page 28)

Post Reply New Post

Page 28 of 29

**lil_playa**

**lil_playa**

Posted: 07 June 2006 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
LONG update in short while. writing it rite now

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A new fan-fic:ek nahie kahaani -- part 21 (Page 28)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

**lil_playa**

**lil_playa**

Posted: 05 July 2006 at 9:17pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by **lil_playa**

REACP:

all the guest arrive but one angad "the late comer"
the party was off to a great start and now almost to a awsome end, but there was still no sign of angad...everyone was getiing worried...where could he be...he knew about the party...something wasn't rite.
we see and ambulance in full speed going to the hospital...now we see someone being brought into the hospital in a stretcher.
doctor= dd nurse=n
dd: OMG..inka bahut khoon(blood) bahchu kaha, take him into the OT immediatly, and infrom his relatives.
n: yes doctor.
as the person is being taken into the OT we see his face..it's non other than ANGAD!!!

AND NOW...

nn= nurse
the nurse found karthiks cell number and calls him. everyone is as the bose mansion.

cellphone: RING RING!!!

kk: hello

nn: hello, mein city hospital se baath kar rahi hoon, mr. angad khanna ka accident ho gaya hai

kk:(he is shocked) WHAT???  (hangs up the phone)

everyone is scared

naina: karthik kya huwa

kk: mom angad...angad...

n: kya huwa angad ko( she grabs his collar like someone is threathing someone) karthik angad ko kya huwa

k: karthik, kuch tho kaho say something angad ko kya huwa

kk:accident, city hospital se phone tha

-------foward to hospital-------

everyone runs to the operation theatre....they wait for the doctor. he comes out after 2 hours.

n: doctor, mera beta kaisa hai, angad ko kya huwa

doc: kabrane ke koi zaroorat naji(no need to worry)he is out of danger now

kk: kya hum use mile saktey hain

doc: of course, par make sure patient zayda na bole

everyone heads in, all but kripa

kripa goes to the mandir, to thank god

----in angads ward-------

n: angad beta yeh sab

a: mom kuch nahi huwa

n: tumhara accident huwa aur tum karaho kuch nahi huwa

----they just talk---

a: mom kripa kider hai

n: vo mandir gayi hai

a: mandir

kripa comes back to the hospital.

RECAP: look above ^^^

AND NOW....

Angad is talking to his mom when he sees kripa outside talking to the doctor. after talking to the doctor she comes walks toward the room. angad stares at her for a while, naina also turns around and sees kripa and walks toward her and assures her that everything will be ok. she just knods and leaves them alone. (everyone left the room too, kripa and angad are the only one in the room).
kripa seems to be sad to see him like this, and mad at him for being so irresponsible.

a: kripa??

she walks toward him.

k:( AngryOuch ) angad how could u be so iressponible? maine tumhe pehle be kaha ha ke tum gardi daiyan se chalaya karo...par tum( i've told u before to drive the car slowly...but u). she keeps yelling at him

angad laughs a little at her behavior.

k: anagd!! mein yaha inti pareshan ho aur tum...tum hus rahe ho

a: kripa look at me...im fine

k: angad u just had an accident...ur admitted in a hospital...aur tum kai raha ho ke tum theek ho

a: kripa...

k: ---

a: kripa...kripa listen to me...im perfectly fine...main theek hoon...just chillax!!

k: sorry!(she sits down on the chair beside his bed, and holds his hand) angad ur my best friend, u've always been there when i needed u the most, ur really close to me, and i never want to lose, ur really special.

(kripa is getts emotional and even starts crying). angad is really suprised to see this side of her, one he has never seen before. she hugs him.

a: kripa...stop crying. kripa muhje kuch nahi huwa, kripa tumhe kya hogaya, tum ro kyn rahi ho

k: angad muhjse ek vaada karoge?

a: kya?

k: promise that u'll never leave me... humesha mere saath raoge...and that we'll always be friends...best friends...for life..  (kripa is really emotionalCry).

a: kripa stop crying...ur making me cry tooCry

k: angad...just promise me, plz

a: i promise...i'll always be there for u whenever u need me

k: thanx

---- the doctor walks in ---- 

doc: i hope im not interfering with anything

a: its alright...

doc: anyways...mr. khanna i just came to check how you are felling now

a: much better doctor

doc: thats good...dince u haven't suffered many major injuries so you will be able to leave in a few days

a: thanx doctor

doc: your welcome.

--- doctor leaves ---

_-_-_- Angad is discharged after a few days and everything is back to normal...for most part of it -_-_-_

------------------------------------------------------------ ---------------------------------

i know this part was boring, and short. i'll post another part when im finished writing the next part for (kuch kuch hota/rajni's) ff. SORRY TO EVERYONE WHO READS THIS FAN-FIC,i know i wrtoe after a llllllllooooooooooonngggggg time, but im just to lazy sometimes to post. i have alot going on. Summer vacations r here, and u can expect many more parts.

i'll even try writing the next part later on today, if not possibly tomorrow. even thought this story is looking hopeless rite now i hope u guys enjoy...i know the story is moving along really slowly, but from now on it gets better.

bye 4 now,

lil

Edited by **lil_playa** - 05 July 2006 at 9:34pm

Rimsie.

IF-Sizzlerz

Rimsie.

YPNHK Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 15 August 2006 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
can u plz continue soonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn Cry

IndianCutie13

Goldie

IndianCutie13

Posted: 15 August 2006 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
plz continue

lovefaz

lovefaz

Posted: 15 August 2006 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
great part
plz continue soon

dhabi_84

Groupbie

dhabi_84

Posted: 15 August 2006 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
plz continue make a and k realize their feeling for each other... it weird see in a prithiv and kripa pairing....i hope it doesn't always stay dat way

Rim_

Goldie

Rim_

Posted: 15 August 2006 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
kool ff...cont soon....... Clap

bhumishah

Goldie

bhumishah

Posted: 15 August 2006 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
nice part plz get a n k 2gether n i don't like seein kripa n prithvi lol
continue soon

Post Reply New Post