Other Shows

Article: Iqbal Khan Mumbai Mirror (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 12

queenkumar

IF-Stunnerz

Member BANNED!!

Posted: 22 May 2007 at 11:59am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Article: Iqbal Khan Mumbai Mirror (Page 7)" in Other Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ppanache

IF-Sizzlerz

ppanache

Posted: 22 May 2007 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Queenie...Dear.....let's make sure that everyone knows that the new IQ is ours!!
Beware Iffz! we are here for the new character!!

queenkumar

IF-Stunnerz

Member BANNED!!

Posted: 22 May 2007 at 2:36pm | IP Logged

Yeah

IF-Dazzler

Yeah

Posted: 22 May 2007 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
before I get going with my oo's and ahhh's.... pleaseeee guysss... jitin jaaldi ho sake Iqbal ka naya ccharacter lelo... mughe mera Angad wapis chahiyeeeeee.. i'll see how much I want my new Iq once he comes on air Wink

Now to go on with the oo's and ahhh's

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

NEW SHOW!!!! DAmnnnnnn straight.... beeen waiting soooo damn long... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I guess when I get my weekly dose of KJo I'll have to get my dose of Iq as welll lol... but i know i won't be able to keep up with it... hpefully the show after that will be on Sony or zeee Wink

but for this one.... I keep imaginging Shah Rukh Khan in Veer-Zaara since he was part of the air force.. well ish...the part where he's walking with his cap thingy on his side.... that was really hot

and I keep imaginging Iq in the same uniform ... the same style and everything.....ahhhhh Iqbal will loook sooo dignified... sooooo cuteeee... awwwww can't waitttt

July July July... better start counting down!!! Big smile

oh and Sangeeta... will it be a weekly show or daily show????? hopefully daily! Big smile

Anyways, thanks soooooooooo much Big smile Big smile Big smile

-Laiba-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Laiba-

Posted: 22 May 2007 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
tfs Tongue

ppanache

IF-Sizzlerz

ppanache

Posted: 22 May 2007 at 3:15pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by queenkumar

Yeap we are, infact I will have my avi up when the promo airs!   LOL

You need to give me access to the avi di.. for me to use..!!!Not for Iffz or anybody else!LOLLOLLOL

PaaniPuri

Groupbie

PaaniPuri

Posted: 22 May 2007 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
Tongue yayyyy woohooooooooooooooo

queenkumar

IF-Stunnerz

Member BANNED!!

Posted: 22 May 2007 at 4:31pm | IP Logged

Post Reply New Post

Go to top