Article: Iqbal Khan Mumbai Mirror - Page 4

Posted: 16 years ago
morning after from the night before 😳 , Ok it has hit home!!!! He is back!!!! listen u lot!!! Iq would come on the geography channel and we would get hooked on it!!! so star one is no big deal1!!! with Iq in the flying seats, there will be a heck lot of spinning 😆
Iqbal in unifrom would look damn good and inshallah his show going to rock let countdowm begin
wow!!!!! airforce officer 😃 ....seems great!!! 😃  ...no matter watever the channel is!!..its talent that counts...and he has proved it....with his previous showes 😊 ..i wish him all the best in his new venture!!!! 😃 ...i am sure he'd rock!!! 😃 Edited by kate-85 - 16 years ago
yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy
so iq is finally returning
cooooooooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllllllllll
just waiting 4 the show to start nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww 😆

Originally posted by dinky15

this is Star Ones biggest project coz they dont have many shows!! promos will air on star plus too 😃

Thanks for sharing and now why do u have Shaurya in ur Avi. 😡 😆😆You want to kill me kya!  😆😆😆

hai allah welldone dinks, shaurya ko churaya, she was doing too much dadagiri 😆

Originally posted by hansam

morning after from the night before 😳 , Ok it has hit home!!!! He is back!!!! listen u lot!!! Iq would come on the geography channel and we would get hooked on it!!! so star one is no big deal1!!! with Iq in the flying seats, there will be a heck lot of spinning 😆

geography??? i will be hooked even if he comes on CNBC!! now that says something... 😆.. it wud be the first time  iwont fall asleep listening to the stock market people and news..

Originally posted by hansam

hai allah welldone dinks, shaurya ko churaya, she was doing too much dadagiri 😆

Iffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu 😆 NO promo clip for  u now! 😡

omg iam v.v.v. happay that he come back efter a v. long brak hop v. v. best lack for him and his new show. i have never seen show in star one but now i will do it cauz iqbal khan 👏 he will rock again
so sweet of u my dear, remember Star one has a show with the biggest stars ever! Its with none other then Karan Johar, with his big stars Koffee with Karan...I recall Richard Gere was on last, now I call that big time for Star One! 😃