Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crosby87 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Iqbal Khan i wish you all the best in your new show! I know it will be amazing... Thanks for sharing queenie, i will add this to the list here;https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/624642 under articles... thanks a ton.

On another note, i saw one member here with a rude remark, and im proud of everyone... no1 reciprocated with a comeback! Wow guys this is a huge step guys 👏👏 👏

Originally posted by: crosby87

Iqbal Khan i wish you all the best in your new show! I know it will be amazing... Thanks for sharing queenie, i will add this to the list here;https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/624642 under articles... thanks a ton.

On another note, i saw one member here with a rude remark, and im proud of everyone... no1 reciprocated with a comeback! Wow guys this is a huge step guys 👏👏 👏

Thanks dear and you welcome, yeap let the mods deal with all that now!😃

purelyme thumbnail
OMG!!!!!!! I cant wait...it is gonna be s super duper hit hopefully
angelgirl_29299 thumbnail
yayyyy iqbal finally commin baccc.....cant wait till it startzzz..itz gonna rockkk
-Kash- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
let me tell u guys he's going to be a hella one hot air force officer and that character is already taken by me...so no drooling girls 😳
Yeap i think it will be awesome for sure!
rashi85 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: queenkumar

Thanks dear and you welcome, yeap let the mods deal with all that now!😃

Yup ur right even i saw !!But as sangeeta di said let the mdos deal wit it!😛

rashi85 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Btw thanku 4 sharing dii

Man in uniform will look soo Hottttttt!! 😳
JohnnyDeppsGirl thumbnail
Yeah!!!I thought that star one had the most flops,but now that he's comin on then the show will be a hit 👏 👏 👏 Army Officers are so hot!!!😳
Welcome guys, only time will tell, with IQ in the drivers seat, I'm sure the show will rock!