Page 5 of 9

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 9
Page 6 Page 9

Shazia_haya

IF-Rockerz

Shazia_haya

Posted: 27 May 2007 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Hey dels, Star_on_earth and SweetAngel18....you guys are doing a lot better than me in grilling!!! Keep up the good work and I hope to see one more list from each of you...that makes 3 lists of questions in total before our next MOTW comes!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~ * MOTW - ???i??? * ~ (Page 5)" in Jokes forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SweetAngel18

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 27 May 2007 at 4:41am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

SweetAngel18

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 27 May 2007 at 5:09am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 27 May 2007 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SweetAngel18

Some more question for u::
answer my first set on page 4 then this one:
No cheating , just write the first thing that comes in ur mind
Tongue

1. What do you put in a toaster? -------- pagal log kuch be put in toaster...

2. Say "silk" five times. Now spell "silk." What do cows drink? ---- let me ask to cow..

3. If a red house is made from red bricks and a blue house is made from blue bricks and a pink house is made from pink bricks and a black house is made from black bricks, what is a green house made from? ---ho tuff question i think green house made by tree's

4. It's twenty years ago, and a plane is flying at
20,000 feet over Germany (If you will recall, Germany at the time was politically divided into West Germany and East Germany .) Anyway, during the flight, TWO engines fail. The pilot, realizing that the last remaining engine is also failing, decides on a crash landing procedure. Unfortunately the engine fails before he can do so and the plane fatally crashes smack-dab in the middle of "no man's land" between East Germany and West Germany . "Where would you bury the survivors? East Germany, West Germany, or no man's land"? ---manchester? can repeat the question plzzWink

5. Without using a calculator - You are driving a bus from London to Milford Haven in Wales... In London , 17 people get on the bus; In Reading , six people get off the bus and nine people get on... In Swindon , two people get off and four get on... In Cardiff , 11 people get off and 16 people get on... In Swansea, three people get off and five people get on... In Carmathen, six people get off and three get on... You then arrive at Milford Haven. What was the name of the bus driver? -- its not my name am sure...

Shazia_haya

IF-Rockerz

Shazia_haya

Posted: 27 May 2007 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Hey SweetAngel18...i'd like to know the real answers to these questions......can you post them if theer are real answers to them!! I mean where you got those questions from, if there are answers in that place to I'd like you to post it here so that I can try it myself........and oh yah I was fooled as well...I thought it was so obvios....gren house is made from green bricks but then when I saw Mr. Vinu's answers I remember 'Oh....greenhouse it was....so it's made from glass isn't it....inside greenhouse there are plants, trees and all that but it's made of glass!!'

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 27 May 2007 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Bow bow bow BOWWWWW BBBBOWW (its not dog barking)............. my friend is coughing....
plz dont call mr.vinu ok.......u can cal vinu only...
nahe tho mere friend ki cough jaada hoga...jaada hogaya tho aap ko acha nahe lage ga naa... Embarrassed

Miss Candy

IF-Dazzler

Miss Candy

Posted: 27 May 2007 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Congratz Vinu kundi. Clap

I think they r doing a good job with grilling u. LOL

one Q though... not it's not that hard to answer. Tongue

y do u always type in hindi and not in Malu?

*dels*

IF-Rockerz

*dels*

Posted: 27 May 2007 at 11:41am | IP Logged
1 question, then i will post the 'set' of questions Big smile
Are you a malayali?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top