Page   of 9
Page 3 Page 9

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 22 May 2007 at 3:49am | IP Logged
hey Shazia_haya....ur post is so sweet...Smile hey hey dont shy now okkkk

Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~ * MOTW - ???i??? * ~ (Page 2)" in Jokes forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shazia_haya

IF-Rockerz

Shazia_haya

Posted: 22 May 2007 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Thx.....I was just scared that I might be sounding rude the way I posted in my last post here.

Okay so I think I'll give you my first dose........I just woke up from my 2 hour nap so I might not be thinking straight....so sorry in advance for my silly questions......and I guess they might as well be personal as well but I guess no rule say that you can't ask, right? I might ask some questions which we all alreday know as well.

Okay so let's start....

What's your real name?

What's your full name?

When's your birthday?

Where do you live?
(If you are going to say some Island name, please specify where it is and all)

What do you do?

Are you married?

If no then are you engaged?

If no then do yu have a girlfriend?

Besides Kajol, do you have a crush on someone else or love someone else or dream about someone else or live someone else or desire for someone else?

What do you hope to dream about when you sleep?

Which country do you belong to?

Which religion are you from?

Where do you usually go at IF (India-forums)?

How'd you came to know about IF?

Why do you come to IF?

How many brother(s) and sister(s) do you have?

Are any of them married?

What's your ranking among your brother(s) and sister(s)? (for example are you the oldest, second oldest, youngest, third youngest,etc...)

What do you do in your free time?

How many girlfriends you've had till date?

Do you believe in love or past time(just get one girlfriend and break-up with her the other week and get another girlfriend...like a playboy) or it's all rubbish?

Do you call anyone a brother or a sister and you really mean it by heart even though they aren't your blood-relatives?

Which countries do you want to vist or visit again?

Where'd you want to go for your honeymoon?

I guess that's the first dose.....wait for more....and be prepared........who knows if the second dose may be just a small one or a big one......mujhe pata nahin kaab mein kisi ko over-dose kardo.......enjoy answering them.......and be ready for the next ones by others and me (again........you know MOTW formalities.....am I right, Rukhaya? Wink ).

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 22 May 2007 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shazia_haya

Okay so let's start....

What's your real name? hmmmm just check avi...u can find my name there

What's your full name?  am Vinu nair

When's your birthday? am 16eeen 10 year b4

Where do you live? 
(If you are going to say some Island name, please specify where it is and all)
abt that place i dont know ...am in middle east presently

What do you do?  I do lot of things u mean job? am in software/graphic field

Are you married? hmmmmmmm Cronic bachlorWink

If no then are you engaged? always engaged...with my work n other things

If no then do yu have a girlfriend? girlfriend'S Yes...as a friend

Besides Kajol, do you have a crush on someone else or love someone else or dream about someone else or live someone else or desire for someone else?

Crush happen to all my first crush with my teacher...so its naturall all will feel crush with someone but when u feel real love nobody try to desire or live someone else..i think so...

What do you hope to dream about when you sleep? Hmm i not hope to dream..

Which country do you belong to? India

Which religion are you from?

If jesus make any religion am a cristain,bt his followers make that religion, if pht mohammed make any religion then am a muslim,but his followers make that religion, hinduism not a religion is a mixture of culture so if u want cal me a hindu then am a hindu...bt am a communist believer..

Where do you usually go at IF (India-forums)?

In DM,General section,shayari,joke,chit chat,games,misl,etc

How'd you came to know about IF?

My friend told me in 2005 i think so...

Why do you come to IF?
hmmm IF give me little comfert or rlx  in my mind...

How many brother(s) and sister(s) do you have? personl detail hmmmmi have only one youngr sis.

Are any of them married? she is married n settled...hav baby boy also...

What's your ranking among your brother(s) and sister(s)? (for example are you the oldest, second oldest, youngest, third youngest,etc...)

no ranking........she is simply gr8 ..

What do you do in your free time?  actuly no free time....,bt i do play soccor,do jim...listn music...news,try to cook,like farming etc

How many girlfriends you've had till date? I have friends who are girls...but in not that way i still not try.....

Do you believe in love or past time(just get one girlfriend and break-up with her the other week and get another girlfriend...like a playboy) or it's all rubbish?

Sure i believe in love,i think its nice feeling....

Do you call anyone a brother or a sister and you really mean it by heart even though they aren't your blood-relatives?

Yes....

Which countries do you want to vist or visit again?

I want to visit pak once.......Smile

Where'd you want to go for your honeymoon?

Some cool places with full of greenery..........

Hooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Shazia_haya

IF-Rockerz

Shazia_haya

Posted: 22 May 2007 at 10:08am | IP Logged
my god that was fast enough.....umm...but one thing......the ranking wasn't like you judge your sister...the question was if you are the youngest or the oldest among your brother(s) and/or sister(s)...so since you have a sister and she's married AND have a baby boy so I guess she's older than you.......that means you are the youngest then........and well it's midnight now and I just came to IF so check if you answered them yet or not....but I guess you were really ready......umm.....I guess kuch toh karna pare ga ke aap pu-re(whole) grill ho jaye......but I have to sleep now...school's tomorrow so I'll give you your scond dose tomorrow......but I need to ask the others....why is it only me giving doses.........koi aur bhi toh kuch poocho.......someone please ask na........one girl is not enough to grill a guy with questions......there should be many people....including boys AND girls.....so please come na.......

Edited by Shazia_haya - 22 May 2007 at 10:08am

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 22 May 2007 at 10:51pm | IP Logged

my god that was fast enough.....umm...but one thing......the ranking wasn't like you judge your sister...the question was if you are the youngest or the oldest among your brother(s) and/or sister(s)...so since you have a sister and she's married AND have a baby boy so I guess she's older than you.......that means you are the youngest then Wat..??......and well it's midnight now and I just came to IF so check if you answered them yet or not....but I guess you were really ready......umm.....I guess kuch toh karna pare ga ke aap pu-re(whole) grill ho jaye......but I have to sleep now...school's tomorrow so I'll give you your scond dose tomorrow......but I need to ask the others....why is it only me giving doses.........koi aur bhi toh kuch poocho.......someone please ask na........one girl is not enough to grill a guy with questions......there should be many people....including boys AND girls.....so please come na.......

You cant grill me.........cos 'key' is in my hand....Wink

Shazia_haya

IF-Rockerz

Shazia_haya

Posted: 23 May 2007 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Hey just to make clear again...that I asked:

I meant to ask are you the oldest among your siblings or the youngest or in the middle,etc.....

but you anwered slightly diffrently, you said no ranking...she's simply great

Okay so there was a question above where you anwered you have one younger sis........so I missed that one and I thought you are younger than her and I posted the post which you last quoted.....I'm sorry for my mistake I got a lil' confused.........sorry.

Well no matter what I'm giving you the second dose now.....but hey where are the rest of you!!! Koi toh aao........I love the MOTW thing about each forum so please........do something na......I plead you all!!

Yaar pity on my state at least.... LOL

Shazia_haya

IF-Rockerz

Shazia_haya

Posted: 23 May 2007 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Okay so eher you go....I'm a lil' down now as no one else has posted questions...while me....I'm giving doses.......anyway...I've some rule on my own taht I have to give at least two doses to my fellow MOTWs.....well maybe that's an excuse to grill our MOTWs more than once...or maybe in some cases try to grill......anyway let me continue....

Answer the first thing which comes into your head...

Bright red-

Bright pink-

Bright orange-

Bright black-

Bright white-

Bright yellow-

Bright brown-

Bright silver-

Bright gold-

Personal information now...let me think what else shall I ask.....

What's your favourite color?

Do you prefer to live alone or with your parents/ family or with you future wife and/or children?

Do you want to live in ahouse or an apartment/ flat?

If someone talked bad about your favourite actress, how'd you react? would you even react or just say something like 'Gawd she's just an actor. Heck do I even care if you even murder her!!'

<sorry for my rude being up there>

How old are you?

Where were you born?

Do you read any magazines? Name them.

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 23 May 2007 at 7:06am | IP Logged

Hey just to make clear again...that I asked:

I meant to ask are you the oldest among your siblings or the youngest or in the middle,etc.....

but you anwered slightly diffrently, you said no ranking...she's simply great

i have only one sis yaaar, she is younger then mee...so wat rank i give to her...Embarrassed no bro or no elder sis am the eldest

Okay so there was a question above where you anwered you have one younger sis........so I missed that one and I thought you are younger than her and I posted the post which you last quoted.....I'm sorry for my mistake I got a lil' confused.........sorry. okkkkkkkkkk kaan pakad ke sorry boloSmile

Well no matter what I'm giving you the second dose now.....but hey where are the rest of you!!! Koi toh aao........I love the MOTW thing about each forum so please........do something na......I plead you all!!

Yaar pity on my state at least.... LOL

nobody will come ...LOL......ho jalde finish karoo na mera ye motw...Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top