Users

Frequent Posters

-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

This content was originally posted by: -Pinky-

congratzz vinu πŸ‘ πŸ‘

just one question-
why do u flirt soo much? πŸ˜† ---Such bolo did i flirt with u??? 😳 bt i like ur smileπŸ˜‰ πŸ˜›

kya milta hai..what do u get out of it? πŸ˜† --kuch milne ke liye hum kuch be nahe karthaa....its automaticly happen...😊

-Believe- thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: SweetAngel18

Hiii
here are my question::

Ur full name? --Vinu nair
When is ur B'day? -- 27-sept
Ur location? --presently in middle east traveling here and there...
Ur Nick Names? --Vinu only,if u want u can cal darling,dear etc
5 of ur Goals? --dail i put at least one goal...πŸ˜›i mean in soccer...hey jst kiding...hmm 5 goals.....Want to be a good human...nothing much..am happy wat i am.......

5 of ur drems?--dreams unlimited actualy... want to go moon,want to do world tour,want to meet Bush n kick his ass,want to meet mandela and dreaming
5 personality that u would like to meet? --Mandela,Fidal castro,Bill gates,Bin ladan n lot of ppls...
What is the thing that u love the most in life? --I love to smile..n love others(not that love okkk)
What is the thing that u hate the most? --I not hate any particular...bt some dislikes there..
What is the thing that pains u most? --close peoples death
How did u land up on IF? --n 2005 one of my friend told me abt this..
One thing that u would like to change on IF? --i dont know
Your favourite section on IF? --DM,shayaris,Chit chat,L&f(top side u ppl see na L&F pic, its mine,i winn that banner contest) etc
Your favourite holiday spot? --Lakshadeep n andamaan nikobar islands
Your favourite pastime? --watch cartoon,n sports...
Your favourite perfum? --Ninarichi n some others too
Your favourite colour? --white
Your favourite actor/actress/music/movie? --lot of acters,music n movies
Your favourite quote? --Live and lets live....
Do u believe in god? --Yes
If u could change something to make the world a better place, what would it be? -- I change peoples  mind...
Descride yourself in 2 words? -- I can describe yaar
Your ambition in life? --Ambition to be a billionere
Anything you've ever done in life that you regret? --hm hum uthanaa boora abi thak nahe kiyaa kisi ko..
Your last dream? --want to go moon.....
Your most weird dream? --I want to be invisible.....πŸ˜‰
Whats ur opinion on the following:
-Beauty --enjoyble
- Love --Give and take
- Attraction --normal thing
- Friendship --good
Your Philosophy in life? --Be happy make others happy..be+ve always..
What is the best moments in ur life? --lot of good moments n life...i enjoy all moments n my life
The most embrassing and funniest moments in ur life? --My uncle fart in a Q, Q colapse
Describe your soul mate? --she should be communicative,understanding,loveble,respectble etc etc
Describe ur perfect date? --not intrested in dates..n like that stuff
The most stupid thing u have ever done? --i done lot of stupidities n my collage life...
How do you see urself in the next 5 years? --Plan to start some bussiess in india...and some other plans too
Do u believe in destiny? --50%
Do u accept this saying: "whatever happen, happen for the best"? --yes
What are u thinking right now, while answering these question ? --am thinking ye sub kidar se copy kiyaa....and u spend bit time for this na thaxxxx

Some quick Q's: Already answered b4

Shazia_haya thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: -Pinky-

congratzz vinu πŸ‘ πŸ‘

just one question-
why do u flirt soo much? πŸ˜† kya milta hai..what do u get out of it? πŸ˜†

I was at school today when I saw this post...but didn't reply that time....well the first thing in my mind came was....'.....does he? Are you talking about in this forum or according to his behavior in other forums?'

lolz...hope no one minds it...I didn't meant in a rude way though.....sorry agar maine kisi ko hurt kiya hai to.....

And Vinu, I just saw your post up there.......lolz....it kinda proves it that you do.......coz you said you like her smile....and something something...forgot............uumm........ agar Pinky ko impress karna hai toh kuch unique hona chaiye na.........the smile line is way too old.........

Hey that was just a silly joke......plz don't mind teh way I joked.......sorry if you do!

Thanks for answering..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³...

-Believe- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shazia_haya

I was at school today when I saw this post...but didn't reply that time....well the first thing in my mind came was....'.....does he? Are you talking about in this forum or according to his behavior in other forums?'

😳

lolz...hope no one minds it...I didn't meant in a rude way though.....sorry agar maine kisi ko hurt kiya hai to.....Haaaa kiya kiyaa kiya hey...

And Vinu, I just saw your post up there.......lolz....it kinda proves it that you do.......coz you said you like her smile...🀒.and something something...forgot............uumm........ agar Pinky ko impress karna hai toh kuch unique hona chaiye na.........the smile line is way too old.........Ek jooot bolne kaa freedam dhoo muje........impress kon karaaa......hum ladkiyo ko impress karne ki koshish nahe kartaa......they try to impress me lolπŸ˜‰ πŸ˜› realy if u have any doubt come here n check.........

Hey that was just a silly joke......plz don't mind teh way I joked.......sorry if you do!..............is it joke.πŸ˜•..somebody is crying after reading that...he thot its senti..πŸ˜†

Shazia_haya thumbnail
hey firstly Vinu........you'd be happy to know that according to the MOTW rule....this week of yours end today....but according to my mental rule for the jokes section your week doesn't end till our next MOTW arrives....lolz...that's me....and...

secondly.....at first I thought that you reallyu actually minded what I said even though it was a joke....but then the last bit where you have posted the laughing smiley-I don't know hat you say it....maybe the laughing icon-......I thought that maybe yuo were just you know pretending to be upset and all.....like just playing along......I'm not still sure if you really meant to be playing around or not....but I assume you meant to be just playing around.....and then in the beginning (almost everywhere before you posted the laughing icon).......I really thought that you minded it...I felt really bad for doing somthing silly....I felt bad as well.......but then when I saw the laughing icon and I thought mayeb you were just joking.........

.......well I'm really sorry for everything during this whole week about whatever I did and you didn't like.......and CONGRATS again..... 😊
-Believe- thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Shazia_haya

hey firstly Vinu........you'd be happy to know that according to the MOTW rule....this week of yours end today....but according to my mental rule for the jokes section your week doesn't end till our next MOTW arrives....lolz...that's me....and...

secondly.....at first I thought that you reallyu actually minded what I said even though it was a joke....but then the last bit where you have posted the laughing smiley-I don't know hat you say it....maybe the laughing icon-......I thought that maybe yuo were just you know pretending to be upset and all.....like just playing along......I'm not still sure if you really meant to be playing around or not....but I assume you meant to be just playing around.....and then in the beginning (almost everywhere before you posted the laughing icon).......I really thought that you minded it...I felt really bad for doing somthing silly....I felt bad as well.......but then when I saw the laughing icon and I thought mayeb you were just joking.........

.......well I'm really sorry for everything during this whole week about whatever I did and you didn't like.......and CONGRATS again..... 😊

UFffffffffffffffffffffff ye ladki ko main kya karooooooooou...ab sorry kyu idar aaaahhhh..see yaar i not take anything seriouly ok..............cooooool alwaysπŸ˜ƒ...apun seriously serious nahe hotaa.......cos of that always get scold from my mom.....and thax for u Beautiful irritating questionsπŸ˜‰ πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

Shazia_haya thumbnail
k.........bas thora sa daar tha ke humne-yaani ke maine-kahin kisiko accidently upset na kardiya ho.......sorry...I am like that........everywhere...oh yah sorry for saying sorry and please repeate the last line like........ infinity timesπŸ˜‰ Edited by Shazia_haya - 16 years ago
*dels* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Vinu, hope you had a great time being MOTW. I will post the next one soon. πŸ˜›

PS: I am a malayali too.