Sindoor Tere Naam Ka
Sindoor Tere Naam Ka

India-Forums

Waging War: Niharika vs Antariksh (Page 2)

DivyaD IF-Rockerz
DivyaD
DivyaD

Posted: 30 May 2007 at 7:10am | IP Logged

I am on Niharika's side... like DUH!!!!!  LOL

Well, Niharika did what she felt she had to do for the sake of her sister. Niharika gave her sister a stab at life when everyone else had forsaken her as the mad girl. Niharika saw this as an opportunity for her to bring her sister into a different world. Yes, she did deceive Ant, but Ant agreed to her conditions did he not? No1 forced him? He made his decision and went with it, he then proved himself to be a very weak man, but I'll leave that for the next level of this war... Wink

Basically what I am trying to say was that niharika is, was and always be a morally strong woman. She makes her decision, and to her, they are unselfish, and taken at face value, they are. She aims at putting others first always. But, when it came to this step, she put her sister first, and never allowed herself to think of the man she was marrying. She never spared a thought for the man who wanted her, but, rather Rahul, whom she thought was in love with her. After everything, the snag was that in giving her sister a husband, she got one for herself too, one that she didn't really want LOL So... this predicament set the ball in motion for all future battles between these 2 Big smile

Reemz... eagerly awaiting the next position in this war Wink

riddhi701588 Newbie
riddhi701588
riddhi701588

Posted: 11 June 2007 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
no offense to the people with Niharika but when things didnt work out with Rahol she A) KILLED HIM!!! B) started acting all nice to Antriksh I mean is that not 2 faced??? Afterwords when they were divorced Nehi would always tease him about being handicapped !!
Rinkalp90 IF-Rockerz
Rinkalp90
Rinkalp90

Posted: 12 June 2007 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by riddhi701588

no offense to the people with Niharika but when things didnt work out with Rahol she A) KILLED HIM!!! B) started acting all nice to Antriksh I mean is that not 2 faced??? Afterwords when they were divorced Nehi would always tease him about being handicapped !!

agree. don't forget calling him wats that word i can't remember. oh yea she always calls him najayatchild or somehting and her own baby's father was vedikas killer. Confused
riddhi701588 Newbie
riddhi701588
riddhi701588

Posted: 15 June 2007 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rinkalp90

Originally posted by riddhi701588

agree. don't forget calling him wats that word i can't remember. oh yea she always calls him najayatchild or somehting and her own baby's father was vedikas killer. Confused

TOTALLY!
angad-kripa4eve Senior Member
angad-kripa4eve
angad-kripa4eve

Posted: 29 June 2007 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
i am with niharika 4 sure

go niharika Clap

Go to top