Waging War: Niharika vs Antariksh

*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 16 years ago

~*NIHARIKA*~

VERSUS

~*ANTARIKSH*~

Since the initial episodes of Sinndoor, these two have been at war.

While Niharika married Antariksh on the condition that Dhruv marry her younger sister, Vedika...was it fair on Antariksh? He did not know that Niharika was going to decieve him and marry Rahul. But when he did find out....he insulted her in front of the whole family.

That was the first step to their everlasting hatred. Hence, we will begin this MAHAYUDH from hereon.

SO Antariksh supporters...take your stand. OR if you empathise with Niharika's situation then members, DEFEND HER.

Remember we are only discussing the above scenario for now. Whichever team (Antariksh or Niharika) can put across their arguement convincingly will win the first round. The next round will take us on to the next scenario. REMEMBER, do not discuss the rape yet (only talk about the section in red).

Take your sides! 😉

SINDOOR DEV. TEAM

Edited by *Reemz* - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sannu_726 thumbnail
Im with Niharika.. even tho she was harsh with Ant... he still raped her.. no matter how bad one is.. rape just beats it all..
jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

actually i'd rather not to take a side & just be a bystander to watch all the fun.😊 seriously though, i think both antakriksh & niharika have had their own shares of sins and sorrows. so to take one side would mean it'll be unfair to one of them.😆😆😆

*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
But what about the first step?? How wrong/right was Niharika to marry Antariksh for her sisters happiness and at the same time hope to get back with Rahul again??
Rinkalp90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Reemz*

But what about the first step?? How wrong/right was Niharika to marry Antariksh for her sisters happiness and at the same time hope to get back with Rahul again??

that was very rude of her.
she's the one who ruin her lifeee, if she hadn't done all of that drama, ant would've loved her very much cause he did love her..
prerna15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rinkalp90

that was very rude of her.
she's the one who ruin her lifeee, if she hadn't done all of that drama, ant would've loved her very much cause he did love her..

Aww!!! But then, there'd have been no story in Sindoor. Niharika was literally the life of this show & I think she's the one who used to provide some relief in it. I remember I used to watch Sindoor just to see her in action. Oh my God! She made me laugh like crazy sometimes with her meaningful dialogues & at other times with her nonsense. & same can be said about Antariksh also.

Rinkalp90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: prerna15

Aww!!! But then, there'd have been no story in Sindoor. Niharika was literally the life of this show & I think she's the one who used to provide some relief in it. I remember I used to watch Sindoor just to see her in action. Oh my God! She made me laugh like crazy sometimes with her meaningful dialogues & at other times with her nonsense. & same can be said about Antariksh also.

i know shes got the main evil part in the story, but here we're talking about whos' wrong more likely who do u hate.. lol
but i did loved her when she got caught doing something wrong. 😆
DivyaD thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I am on Niharika's side... like DUH!!!!!  ðŸ˜†

Well, Niharika did what she felt she had to do for the sake of her sister. Niharika gave her sister a stab at life when everyone else had forsaken her as the mad girl. Niharika saw this as an opportunity for her to bring her sister into a different world. Yes, she did deceive Ant, but Ant agreed to her conditions did he not? No1 forced him? He made his decision and went with it, he then proved himself to be a very weak man, but I'll leave that for the next level of this war... 😉

Basically what I am trying to say was that niharika is, was and always be a morally strong woman. She makes her decision, and to her, they are unselfish, and taken at face value, they are. She aims at putting others first always. But, when it came to this step, she put her sister first, and never allowed herself to think of the man she was marrying. She never spared a thought for the man who wanted her, but, rather Rahul, whom she thought was in love with her. After everything, the snag was that in giving her sister a husband, she got one for herself too, one that she didn't really want 😆 So... this predicament set the ball in motion for all future battles between these 2 😃

Reemz... eagerly awaiting the next position in this war 😉

riddhi701588 thumbnail
no offense to the people with Niharika but when things didnt work out with Rahol she A) KILLED HIM!!! B) started acting all nice to Antriksh I mean is that not 2 faced??? Afterwords when they were divorced Nehi would always tease him about being handicapped !!
Rinkalp90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: riddhi701588

no offense to the people with Niharika but when things didnt work out with Rahol she A) KILLED HIM!!! B) started acting all nice to Antriksh I mean is that not 2 faced??? Afterwords when they were divorced Nehi would always tease him about being handicapped !!

agree. don't forget calling him wats that word i can't remember. oh yea she always calls him najayatchild or somehting and her own baby's father was vedikas killer. 😕