Page 2 Page 2

*Reemz*

IF-Stunnerz

*Reemz*

Posted: 21 May 2007 at 4:16am | IP Logged

~*NIHARIKA*~

VERSUS

~*ANTARIKSH*~

Since the initial episodes of Sinndoor, these two have been at war.

While Niharika married Antariksh on the condition that Dhruv marry her younger sister, Vedika...was it fair on Antariksh? He did not know that Niharika was going to decieve him and marry Rahul. But when he did find out....he insulted her in front of the whole family.

That was the first step to their everlasting hatred. Hence, we will begin this MAHAYUDH from hereon.

SO Antariksh supporters...take your stand. OR if you empathise with Niharika's situation then members, DEFEND HER.

Remember we are only discussing the above scenario for now. Whichever team (Antariksh or Niharika) can put across their arguement convincingly will win the first round. The next round will take us on to the next scenario. REMEMBER, do not discuss the rape yet (only talk about the section in red).

Take your sides! Wink

SINDOOR DEV. TEAM

Edited by *Reemz* - 21 May 2007 at 4:19am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Waging War: Niharika vs Antariksh" in Sindoor Tere Naam Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sannu_726

IF-Rockerz

Sannu_726

Posted: 23 May 2007 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Im with Niharika.. even tho she was harsh with Ant... he still raped her.. no matter how bad one is.. rape just beats it all..

wisehigaholic

Goldie

wisehigaholic

Posted: 24 May 2007 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
I am 50:50

jigglypuff726

IF-Sizzlerz

jigglypuff726

Posted: 26 May 2007 at 1:16am | IP Logged

actually i'd rather not to take a side & just be a bystander to watch all the fun.Smile seriously though, i think both antakriksh & niharika have had their own shares of sins and sorrows. so to take one side would mean it'll be unfair to one of them.LOLLOLLOL

*Reemz*

IF-Stunnerz

*Reemz*

Posted: 26 May 2007 at 6:08am | IP Logged
But what about the first step?? How wrong/right was Niharika to marry Antariksh for her sisters happiness and at the same time hope to get back with Rahul again??

Rinkalp90

IF-Rockerz

Rinkalp90

Posted: 26 May 2007 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Reemz*

But what about the first step?? How wrong/right was Niharika to marry Antariksh for her sisters happiness and at the same time hope to get back with Rahul again??

that was very rude of her.
she's the one who ruin her lifeee, if she hadn't done all of that drama, ant would've loved her very much cause he did love her..

prerna15

Goldie

prerna15

Posted: 26 May 2007 at 12:50pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Rinkalp90

that was very rude of her.
she's the one who ruin her lifeee, if she hadn't done all of that drama, ant would've loved her very much cause he did love her..

Aww!!! But then, there'd have been no story in Sindoor. Niharika was literally the life of this show & I think she's the one who used to provide some relief in it. I remember I used to watch Sindoor just to see her in action. Oh my God! She made me laugh like crazy sometimes with her meaningful dialogues & at other times with her nonsense. & same can be said about Antariksh also.

Rinkalp90

IF-Rockerz

Rinkalp90

Posted: 27 May 2007 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna15

Originally posted by Rinkalp90

that was very rude of her. she's the one who ruin her lifeee, if she hadn't done all of that drama, ant would've loved her very much cause he did love her..

Aww!!! But then, there'd have been no story in Sindoor. Niharika was literally the life of this show & I think she's the one who used to provide some relief in it. I remember I used to watch Sindoor just to see her in action. Oh my God! She made me laugh like crazy sometimes with her meaningful dialogues & at other times with her nonsense. & same can be said about Antariksh also.

i know shes got the main evil part in the story, but here we're talking about whos' wrong more likely who do u hate.. lol
but i did loved her when she got caught doing something wrong. LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top