Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

pj04

IF-Veteran Member

pj04

Posted: 23 May 2007 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
personally , i did not like samsoon too much, a reason could be that i saw it after full house and in some ways they had the whole male lead pursuing an uncaring female theme going on.also the end got a little uncertain. the story is so cliche for kdramas. have not seen dalja though.
   i liked
1)dby (simply because mike he is over-the-top devilish and there is a taboo relationship going on, also there are many subtle nuances there, that shows normally ignore like mike he gets uncomfortable everytime QY is called his sister even though he pretends to be uncaring, living in the same house he can barely manage to keep his hands off her etc).
2)iswak (apart from cute cast, the show is quite interesting from episode 3 onwards , my only issue is that the girl is too much of a doormat).
3)hana yori dango (love it love it love it...have seen it more than 10 times. this show is the master of subtle nuances. to truly enjoy this show keep an eye on the face of the leads , you can almost see what they are thinking..for example creepy/know-all smile domyouji gives when he sees kidnapped makino admire herself dressed in finery, shock/admiration on his face when makino punches him, hurt on his face when she tells him that he is not her boyfriend,domyouji's discomfort when the crowd screams for makino to lick his shoes clean...he does not want to humiliate her to that extent but cannot display weakness by asking her not to do it.)
4)hanakimi you end up smiling through half the series , of course it has great eye candy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Best Show Ever? (Page 2)" in Asian Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kalsang_11

Groupbie

kalsang_11

Posted: 26 June 2007 at 5:20am | IP Logged

full house was so funny and also a very sad too and i like the character in this movie and there was my fav copule in the movie bi-rain n song hye kyo.
autumn in my heart is one of my favrtie too n it was so sad i creid a lot and my mom cried so much even i showed it to my friends n they creid too n there was my favrite actress song hye kyo

Edited by kalsang_11 - 26 June 2007 at 5:22am

angel_10

IF-Dazzler

angel_10

Posted: 26 June 2007 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
Everything sounds nice Smile

sweetsorrow18

IF-Rockerz

sweetsorrow18

Posted: 26 June 2007 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
@pj04: i have to agree with you...i thought sam soon wasnt as good as everyone made it out to be.....although i loved hyun bin and daniel henney, i wasnt too keen on the storyline, nonetheless it is a good watch but not one of my favsLOL

music89

Groupbie

music89

Posted: 27 June 2007 at 11:45am | IP Logged
all are good...as in at some point or the other.. they have the power in them to move u but the bestt..

taiwanese.. ISWAK!
korean... my girl(veryyyy funny!!!)
jap... hana yori dango THANKS TO PUJA FOR MOTIVATING ME TO WATCH THIS!!!! THIS IS AWESOMEE!!! DONT MISS IT ON ANY ACCT! :)

o btw.. puja... have u seen my girl yet???

misspickle

IF-Dazzler

misspickle

Posted: 27 June 2007 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Full house

pj04

IF-Veteran Member

pj04

Posted: 27 June 2007 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
music89: kill me dear but i did not like my girl much mostly due to traditional quadrangle and cliche situations(though he male cast was wonderfully good looking) ..my fav korea shows are...
1)full house(cliche story but very playful...bi adds an sunny aspect by his immaturity)
2)delightful girl (cannot rave enough about this one...there is something very sweet and bitter about the storyline, the characters are very well developed)
3) goong (the show is great in every aspect)
4)hard tack teacher and star candy (liked the unconventional story though it was a little draggy)

i was okay with 18 vs 29 (the story development is very realistic though, the male lead is not handsome and female lead borders on irritating),my name is kim samsoon (slightly mature version of full house, lacked chemistry between the leads ), my girl (okay but as i said too much of a cliche), sweet 18(okay on all accounts, end got a little draggy),my lovely patzi (interesting story though the end was anticlimatic)

as for taiwanese ....i suggest in that order...
1)my lucky star (love it , the character development and storyline is great , however you will have to wait for the subbed version to come out . it is a sublime project)
2) smiling pasta(nicholas is great , cyndi is irritating but the story is very lighthearted so it is fun to watch)
3)summer x summer (kill me but i love this one...probably becoz of ethan and joe...the male character development is great , the female borders on irritating but things get better later)
4)why why love (mature version of triangle love story, still airing , cute cast)
4)mars (if you can stand barbie unlike me),
5)silence(though tragic , vic chou really shines in this one),
6)prince turns to frog (cute cast though cliche indian storyline)
7) magicians of love (cute cast , cliche indian storyline...did not really enjoy it much)

music89

Groupbie

music89

Posted: 28 June 2007 at 7:55am | IP Logged
hmm well.. i am watching delightful girl right now.. and altho everything is gr8.. and i am on ep 11.. (they have confessed their love to each other but the two sidees are creating a plan to seperate them) i cant bring myself to continue watching this show. its gonna be the same old cliche... they will seperate and then get back together(rite?) if u wud kind enuf to tell me how this story will be diff/worth watching then i wud really appreciate it!

also.. my girl.. well that was one of the first series i watched with the quadrangle story... so i wasnt so bored with that kinda of story line.. but lee da he cracked me up soooo much in the first few episodes! OMG IT WAS HILARIOUS!!! plus... all everyone was sooo goodlookin..specially lee dong(or smthn) and lee jun ki and lee da hae (all lee's huh?!) !! :D

Post Reply New Post

Go to top