Why it happens with all good TV shows

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

iluvgals

iluvgals

Posted: 20 May 2007 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Shanti, Swabhiman, KSBKBT and all those saas-bahu serials........ all ran for years, the problem came only with the likes of Vikram-Vetal, DekhBhaiDekh etc... and Karamchand. Why...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why it happens with all good TV shows" in Karamchand forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

surveen_kapoor

IF-Rockerz

surveen_kapoor

Posted: 20 May 2007 at 11:15am | IP Logged
im also wondering dat!!!!!!!

its always with the best showz!!!

sanchari20

Groupbie

sanchari20

Posted: 22 May 2007 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
Its high time people get a bit matured and start liking these good serials rather then kskbt..and so on... I hope karamchand starts again may be on some different channel..Lets all wish for the same.

kkurt5

kkurt5

Posted: 24 May 2007 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
I think it will start after Indian Idol 3 is over

harry2511

harry2511

Posted: 30 May 2007 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
i want to c karamchand and dekh bhi dekh......

Shalonia

Groupbie

Shalonia

Posted: 31 May 2007 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
I totally agree. This is an awesome show and it should be put back on air (new episodes that is).

PS - I loved Dekh Bhai Dekh too! Big smile

Edited by Shalonia - 31 May 2007 at 8:46pm

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.