Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Monika__29

Monika__29

Posted: 20 May 2007 at 5:38am | IP Logged

Hi

I no a girl who has so many boys liken her. Der were 2 boys in India. She didn't reject them but her mum said she was 2 young to marry. Now they are taking it out on her. Both of them say she cheated them but she didn't no . now another boy is sayin marry him or he'll suicide. He wont even listen her. She takes him as a fried coz he takes care of his parents and all the money he gets from working he puts on his studies . She is scared. Der other two boys nearly killed someone her and me no. We don't know what 2 do. Please help me.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Help!!!!!!!" in Advice Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Monika__29

Monika__29

Posted: 20 May 2007 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Please reply quickly or the three will do sumin very bad Cry Cry Cry

IBserenity

IF-Rockerz

IBserenity

Posted: 20 May 2007 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
Hun you really have to tell your parents abt this cuz I mean we're only online and wont be able to help you in reality.
So, my advice is to tell your parents and her parents and let them handle this kinda situation.
~Serenity

softk_6

Goldie

softk_6

Posted: 20 May 2007 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IBserenity

Hun you really have to tell your parents abt this cuz I mean we're only online and wont be able to help you in reality.
So, my advice is to tell your parents and her parents and let them handle this kinda situation.
~Serenity

agreed... its better that u tell ur parents as early as possible before the situation gets even more worse.

Gudluck !!

Monika__29

Monika__29

Posted: 20 May 2007 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
If her parents find out a b albthey will get really mad and say sumin to the boys then they can do some damage to my gran bcoz all our family is here and no one there to support them and my gran just had a stroke. they r dangerous. this has been goin on 4 a few years now.

she cannot tell her parents if she does will neva b able to go outside our house

Edited by Monika__29 - 20 May 2007 at 11:54pm

Monika__29

Monika__29

Posted: 20 May 2007 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
they r also family friend and im related to one of the boys.

Monika__29

Monika__29

Posted: 20 May 2007 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
it already has got worse and worst of all its her exam time and she stressed out

by the way thnx 4 helpin the kindness will come bakc to you one day

cool_pooja

IF-Sizzlerz

cool_pooja

Posted: 21 May 2007 at 1:47am | IP Logged
The only solution i see is to sit down and talk sense into these boys. Tell dem that they r young now and should concentrae more on their work and studies then these things. She can also try to explain her situation. Smile And plz tell these boys parents. They need to know bec they are the only ones who can help their sons. And dont let these guys blackmail her. She has to be strong.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top