Other Shows

Article,:Iqbal and Sneha Hindustan Times (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 6

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 6
Page 6 Page 6

~nikki~

IF-Sizzlerz

~nikki~

Posted: 24 May 2007 at 4:52pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by anu-pre4eva

thanks for sharing, well Personally I disagree with everything IQ said there, but everyone has their own opinions? Big smile

yes dear to each his opinion LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Article,:Iqbal and Sneha Hindustan Times (Page 5)" in Other Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Minnie

IF-Veteran Member

Minnie

Posted: 24 May 2007 at 9:05pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sonp

Me too I do not agree with his opinions.
It is his private life.
Speaking about inter-faith marriages is such a highly over rated publicity stunt.

It would be nice if you did not make derogatory comments on religion and marriages....Smile

Do think before posting any remark that would offend other members's religious sentiments.

Thank you.

buttercup

IF-Veteran Member

buttercup

Posted: 25 May 2007 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shiv and gauri

well in quran a muslim can marry a christian but not a hindu.if sneha says about quraniz quotes in other places then she should not say the why this rule about mnarriages.
plz dont feel offeneded but what is in quran it is.a muslim cant marry a hindu and no forum can change it

but in the forum rules we have a rule as not to bring regionalism into your replies, so you need to stop it here,

rashi85

IF-Sizzlerz

rashi85

Posted: 25 May 2007 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Minnie

Originally posted by sonp

Me too I do not agree with his opinions.
It is his private life.
Speaking about inter-faith marriages is such a highly over rated publicity stunt.

It would be nice if you did not make derogatory comments on religion and marriages....Smile

Do think before posting any remark that would offend other members's religious sentiments.

Thank you.

Its not a publicity stunt!! The article was about it and he spoke!there was nothing wrong!Infact i read the interviews of the remaining pple too there were 3 more couples  and what wud they get by publicity stunt?

Edited by rashi85 - 25 May 2007 at 3:28am

Me_Anonymous

IF-Veteran Member

Me_Anonymous

Posted: 25 May 2007 at 1:16am | IP Logged

Originally posted by shiv and gauri

well in quran a muslim can marry a christian but not a hindu.if sneha says about quraniz quotes in other places then she should not say the why this rule about mnarriages.
plz dont feel offeneded but what is in quran it is.a muslim cant marry a hindu and no forum can change it

Btw, its not "Quraniz" its Quran'sEmbarrassed as far as i know

sorry for going off topic but couldnt resist replyingEmbarrassed

~nikki~

IF-Sizzlerz

~nikki~

Posted: 25 May 2007 at 7:51am | IP Logged

Guys, It will b muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh better if you don't bring religion in betweennnnnnnnn LOL...........coz religion says a lotta other things also LOL..........so u r not perfect to give examples from the Quran when you don't follow the rules n reg in other things................

queenkumar

IF-Stunnerz

Member BANNED!!

Posted: 25 May 2007 at 7:56am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

~nikki~

IF-Sizzlerz

~nikki~

Posted: 25 May 2007 at 8:53am | IP Logged

yeah dis is wat i meant.........please don't bring ur religion beliefs when you want to n then at other times ignore the beliefs LOL

please stick to the topic n kindly follow the rules n reg of IF 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top