Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

pj04

IF-Veteran Member

pj04

Posted: 31 May 2007 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
ohhh...and don't forget in every single kdrama there is some type of contract signed between the leads which later brings them closer. also almost all shows have female lead falling sick while male lead takes care of her in gentlest possible way.

@sand : yep agree LOL they nosebleed at every little thing Dead .

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "RANDOM RAMBLINGS (Page 3)" in Asian Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tiki5434

IF-Dazzler

tiki5434

Posted: 01 June 2007 at 2:13pm | IP Logged

haha exactly! i think we've come up with the crucial ingredients to a kdrama... without them, it just wouldnt be right LOL

varalaks

varalaks

Posted: 01 June 2007 at 3:45pm | IP Logged

thats so very true ...i finished watching all the dramas posted in here and waiting for new ones ....if only u could upload more frequently that will be great....guess these dramas are better than hindi dramas which takes years and years and still goes on and on ....i used to be a regular viewer of hindi serials but not anymore....ClapClapClap

and quoteWink Wink, maybe ekta kapoorAngryAngry can learn a thing or two from these shows so as to give an ending to  her serials

sweetsorrow18

IF-Rockerz

sweetsorrow18

Posted: 01 June 2007 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by varalaks

thats so very true ...i finished watching all the dramas posted in here and waiting for new ones ....if only u could upload more frequently that will be great....guess these dramas are better than hindi dramas which takes years and years and still goes on and on ....i used to be a regular viewer of hindi serials but not anymore....ClapClapClap

and quoteWink Wink, maybe ekta kapoorAngryAngry can learn a thing or two from these shows so as to give an ending to  her serials

welcome to Asian Show forum!
ah haa so u have turned over to the good side...isnt it so much better over hereLOL just kidding...
i agree ekta mai needs to take some lesssons from azn dramas.....her TRP's would go soaring by only cutting the length of her shows in half

tiki5434

IF-Dazzler

tiki5434

Posted: 01 June 2007 at 6:28pm | IP Logged

haha so true! kekta shows are faaar too long -_-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Asian Shows Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.