Asian Shows
Asian Shows

India-Forums

RANDOM RAMBLINGS (Page 3)

pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 31 May 2007 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
ohhh...and don't forget in every single kdrama there is some type of contract signed between the leads which later brings them closer. also almost all shows have female lead falling sick while male lead takes care of her in gentlest possible way.

@sand : yep agree LOL they nosebleed at every little thing Dead .
tiki5434 IF-Dazzler
tiki5434
tiki5434

Posted: 01 June 2007 at 2:13pm | IP Logged

haha exactly! i think we've come up with the crucial ingredients to a kdrama... without them, it just wouldnt be right LOL
varalaks Newbie
varalaks
varalaks

Posted: 01 June 2007 at 3:45pm | IP Logged

thats so very true ...i finished watching all the dramas posted in here and waiting for new ones ....if only u could upload more frequently that will be great....guess these dramas are better than hindi dramas which takes years and years and still goes on and on ....i used to be a regular viewer of hindi serials but not anymore....ClapClapClap

and quoteWink Wink, maybe ekta kapoorAngryAngry can learn a thing or two from these shows so as to give an ending to  her serials

sweetsorrow18 IF-Rockerz
sweetsorrow18
sweetsorrow18

Posted: 01 June 2007 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by varalaks

thats so very true ...i finished watching all the dramas posted in here and waiting for new ones ....if only u could upload more frequently that will be great....guess these dramas are better than hindi dramas which takes years and years and still goes on and on ....i used to be a regular viewer of hindi serials but not anymore....ClapClapClap

and quoteWink Wink, maybe ekta kapoorAngryAngry can learn a thing or two from these shows so as to give an ending to  her serials

welcome to Asian Show forum!
ah haa so u have turned over to the good side...isnt it so much better over hereLOL just kidding...
i agree ekta mai needs to take some lesssons from azn dramas.....her TRP's would go soaring by only cutting the length of her shows in half

tiki5434 IF-Dazzler
tiki5434
tiki5434

Posted: 01 June 2007 at 6:28pm | IP Logged

haha so true! kekta shows are faaar too long -_-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Asian Shows Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index