Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

tiki5434

IF-Dazzler

tiki5434

Posted: 28 May 2007 at 12:07pm | IP Logged

Yayy!!! MOVIEEEE!!! will have to check that one out too.. at some point..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "RANDOM RAMBLINGS (Page 2)" in Asian Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sand

IF-Veteran Member

Sand

Posted: 29 May 2007 at 1:26am | IP Logged

Edit: Top 7 things that appear almost always on K & T dramas:

1. A shower scene - the main leads just have to take a shower or soak in the bathtub & they just have to show it, for reasons unknown to mankind LOL

2. The main female and/or male telling each other - "Do you want to die?" or "I'll kill you." Apparently that's the new way to express their undying love to one another LOL

3. They must sing karaoke & that too in a very ear wrenching way LOL

4. They must at all cost give each other a piggyback ride LOL - Either the girl is too drunk, the girl injures herself, or the guy just wants to get closer Wink

5. The best way to hook-up with someone - catch them offguard by suddenly kissing them Embarrassed!

6. The favourite motto of almost all couples - "Fighting!!" LOL

7. They must have nosebleeds!! -  A series/movie is incomplete without a nosebleed! Heck, they nosebleed even when they are just thinking!! LOL

Edited by Sand - 31 May 2007 at 3:21am

Naughty_n_nice

IF-Veteran Member

Naughty_n_nice

IFs Creative Head

Posted: 29 May 2007 at 4:47am | IP Logged

Ohmygod sand, u are so so right!!! Waiting for a piggy back in DBY, there's one in KSS LOL LOL LOL

pj04

IF-Veteran Member

pj04

Posted: 29 May 2007 at 7:38am | IP Logged
@naughty_n_nice : what is kss?

@sand: that is so funny. i agree a piggyback ride and sudden kisses are a must in these shows. and those shower scenes are freaky instead of sexy.  

Edited by pj04 - 29 May 2007 at 7:40am

Naughty_n_nice

IF-Veteran Member

Naughty_n_nice

IFs Creative Head

Posted: 29 May 2007 at 7:48am | IP Logged

@PJ = My name is Kim Sam Soon... Saw 5 episodes, it's duperb, but now can't find anyone who has it, who can upload it for me Ouch

@Sand = Omg, the bath tub seen is in DBY too LOL LOL LOL

Sand

IF-Veteran Member

Sand

Posted: 31 May 2007 at 3:18am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Naughty_n_nice

@PJ = My name is Kim Sam Soon... Saw 5 episodes, it's duperb, but now can't find anyone who has it, who can upload it for me Ouch

@Sand = Omg, the bath tub seen is in DBY too LOL LOL LOL

I think they pulled out MNIKSS on almost all sites, even CR doesn't have it anymore Cry Too bad I didn't download it otherwise I would have sent you links.

LOLLOLWhat can I say, Indians love rhona-dhona & Koreans & Taiwanese love their piggyback rides & their shower scenes! LOL

And how could I forget another must in their series - Nosebleeds!!! LOLLOL Man do these people nosebleed like crazy! LOL

tiki5434

IF-Dazzler

tiki5434

Posted: 31 May 2007 at 1:43pm | IP Logged

and and anddd dont forget that almost every kdrama has at least one "other girl" and at least one "other guy" xD and someone always turns "evil" -_-

angel_10

IF-Dazzler

angel_10

Posted: 31 May 2007 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
DBY is sooooooooo funnyyyyy LOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Asian Shows Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.