spoiler given by jk rowling

Posted: 16 years ago

I know u guys must be knowing it but anyways I want2 share it-

THE GIANT SQIUD IN THE HOWGARTS LAKE IS AN ANIMAGUS AND HE IS THE FOUNDER OF GRYFINDOR................

ok i DONT know tis 😕

id it true or sumthing?????

btw hw cn he b d founder??? rnt d founders dead and gone???? i mean cmmmon, such a gr8 guy wud hv bin given a proper funeral and stuff 😕 😕 😕
MAY BE PPL THOUGHT HE IS DEAD...................... HE IS A GR8 WIZARD AFTER ALL... HE CAN FAKE HIS DEATH U KNOW.................. AND ALSO IT IS SUPPOSE2 BE THAT AT 11PM EVERY NIGHT HE TURNS IN TO HIS TRUE FORM...........
i am sure u all have a lot of sense of humor and can identify a joke .... if not, this is a serious clue for book 7 😛 😆 😉
ok now im starting to think its a joke... 11 o clock he assumes his true form???? wht does he do that for? to eat? or to haunt the place???? 😆
Yes people this is true!!!!!!
 and that's not all....Mrs. norris is also an animagus.....and she is Godric Gryffindor's wife!!!!every night at 11 pm they turn into their true form and spend some time together!!  Edited by sarah_23 - 16 years ago

1. That's sick... Family site IF is, remember

2. If this is not true, i will personally make you sweep the floors of my house j/k 😆

3. Source please, otherwise topic closed.
ok this is more and more becoming funny... and starting to get slightly sick too...
yea so source pleez 😳😳😳
Yeah, please give us the source. Mrs Norris and Gryffindor?? Good lord, that is well, wierd to say the least!

Source please!!

Mrs Norris, well I can be believe she may be a animagus and all that but that wifey thing well its hard to digest! 😆
Originally posted by sareeta

Yeah, please give us the source. Mrs Norris and Gryffindor?? Good lord, that is well, wierd to say the least!

Source please!!

Mrs Norris, well I can be believe she may be a animagus and all that but that wifey thing well its hard to digest! 😆

well actually I was just kidding!!!!!!!!!! that's not true..and I dont think that giant slug thing is true too!!!!!!!