Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

Khobsurat_11

IF-Rockerz

Khobsurat_11

Posted: 23 November 2007 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
i love chicken soup books

i love to read them!!!!!!!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Chicken Soup for Teenage Soul (Page 2)" in Book Talk forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jdsean

Goldie

jdsean

Posted: 23 November 2007 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
These books are nice, I remember I still have the one my bought me when I was like 14 or something. They're really good to read.

lotus2007

lotus2007

Posted: 26 November 2007 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Hi guys!!!!!
I have heard about them very much,but never tried them!
I have only read an article in newspaper about chicken soup books!!!!!!!!!!but I will surely try them out!!!!!EmbarrassedBig smile

Lotus.Wink

cool_pooja

IF-Sizzlerz

cool_pooja

Posted: 27 November 2007 at 12:30am | IP Logged

Originally posted by lotus2007

Hi guys!!!!!
I have heard about them very much,but never tried them!
I have only read an article in newspaper about chicken soup books!!!!!!!!!!but I will surely try them out!!!!!EmbarrassedBig smile

Lotus.Wink

They are really good.. U shud defintly try one.. The stories in dem are real-life and really inspire u!Clap

lotus2007

lotus2007

Posted: 27 November 2007 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Sure pooja I will surly try out one!!!!!!!!!!!!Smile

Lotus.Wink

-mango-

IF-Dazzler

-mango-

Posted: 19 December 2007 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
Chicken soup has a really wide variety of different short stories.. and best thing about them is that they inspire and motivate you... and they are all based on real life stories. Smile
Right now, I am reading a book called Chicken Soup for the Father and Daughter Soul and its just amazing.. I havent read Chicken Soup for teenage soul yet.. but looking forward to read it. Smile

cool_pooja

IF-Sizzlerz

cool_pooja

Posted: 25 December 2007 at 2:20am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kawaaii_uru

Chicken soup has a really wide variety of different short stories.. and best thing about them is that they inspire and motivate you... and they are all based on real life stories. Smile

Yeah thats the best part.. They are all real life stories and they motivate u to enhance ur thinking.

Right now, I am reading a book called Chicken Soup for the Father and Daughter Soul and its just amazing..

I havnt tried this... What are the stories in it abt?Embarrassed

I havent read Chicken Soup for teenage soul yet.. but looking forward to read it. Smile

legallyzoya

Goldie

legallyzoya

Posted: 21 April 2008 at 2:18am | IP Logged
ohh chicken soup for teenage souls? I lvoe those series!!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top