Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Pensive

Goldie

Pensive

Posted: 19 May 2007 at 5:57am | IP Logged

Hello dears

This is the book written by Mark Canfield,  Mark Victor Hansen and Kimberly Kerberger..as the name suggest this book is especially written for teanagers...the years which are the most memorable and toughest years of life...and believe me guys this book can be your best friend

So tell me guys if anyone read this book?....I want to go into a fullfledged discussionEmbarrassed 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Chicken Soup for Teenage Soul" in Book Talk forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shriyaroxxx

IF-Dazzler

shriyaroxxx

Posted: 19 May 2007 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
ohhhhh... i simply love the chicken soup books, they're so good Embarrassed Embarrassed
i have read the teenage soul, but a long time ago Ouch so dont remember any of the stories Ouch

cool_pooja

IF-Sizzlerz

cool_pooja

Posted: 22 May 2007 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Yup i have read it and i love it! The stories in dem are really good and they really inspire u!! Love the romance stories most! Embarrassed

~Sirius*Ysh~

IF-Dazzler

~Sirius*Ysh~

Oct Fest Winners - Harry Potter Forum!

Posted: 22 May 2007 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
yea i hv read them too... but ter r so many parts right.. i have the loe and friendship with me, i have read part 3 and part 1 and simply love it..

they make u laugh and cry at the same time Embarrassed

HeartYshHeart

pooja1221

pooja1221

Posted: 27 May 2007 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
love the books! really!

cool_pooja

IF-Sizzlerz

cool_pooja

Posted: 28 May 2007 at 12:43am | IP Logged
The best part abt this book is that the stories in it are real and they inspire u... They teach u dat maybe magic doesnt exist in real world, but dere is still a spell called hope...

~Sirius*Ysh~

IF-Dazzler

~Sirius*Ysh~

Oct Fest Winners - Harry Potter Forum!

Posted: 04 June 2007 at 11:42am | IP Logged
you said it right... and the fact that it is written from real life experience teaches you that you arent the only one to make mistakes and that you just have to hang on...

cool_pooja

IF-Sizzlerz

cool_pooja

Posted: 22 November 2007 at 4:55am | IP Logged
^^Exactly.. And it really inspires u to think! Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top