Preity Z. Mania-Join Now-Happy Birthday PZ! - Page 95

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by jaanlover

This FC is so unactive...let's make it again active...It such a wonderful place !!

We have reached already at 141 pages...9 pages left and than we can start a new Heaven for our Preity...If you all don't mind shall I make than the new FC...?

Wow am happy that some still have an interest in Preity!

Thanx alot, however, I have a close attachment so would like to open it , Yet  you can help just pm me. 

Happy holiays N hugsssssssssss
Pari😊
Edited by teenindia_usa - 13 years ago
Originally posted by teenindia_usa

Wow am happy that some still have an interest in Preity!

Thanx alot, however, I have a close attachment so would like to open it , Yet  you can help just pm me. 

Happy holiays N hugsssssssssss
Pari😊

That's a great idea...I will help you
Will send you a pm today

Happy holidays dear and loads of hugs !!!
Wheres everyone! IT was PZ birthday last week , n she has now been attending many events so lets post some news on her guys!!!!!!!!!
Forgotten leading ladies of Bollywood  

Preity Zinta

Everybody loves those dimples on Preity's cheeks. Her endearing smile and her everlasting freshness as well as that giggle gave Preity a fan following to die for. She could easily transform from young bubbly girl to a hottie. At her peak though, Preity disappeared from the Bollywood scene. Post 2008 with Heroes, Preity was seen more at the cricket grounds than on film sets. She made news for the cricket team she endorsed rather than an upcoming movie. Her explanation was that she loved the game and wanted to give it her 100% and also post her break up with boyfriend Ness Wadia, she needed the break. Blah!

Speculations: Everyone knows Bollywood careers don't last forever, especially for an actress who slowly and steadily with age starts getting typecasted for only specific roles, in case of which entrepreneur skills are very important. Preity has been a successful businesswoman; with a cricket team in tow and now possibly a studio to her name. Good going. She has however recently voiced her desire to return to films.
Posted: 12 years ago
Jaanlover thanx on posting pictures here guys where are U all? hope Preity gets a movie soon  so that this place is rolling again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Edited by teenindia_usa - 12 years ago
hey will try to be active here 😳
Edited by mariasrk - 12 years ago
I'm so excited about the new show of Preity Zinta...Hope this FC will be active very soon...Miss you all guys..

Happy Halloween Pz Manians

Hi all N msg to  Kool ji are U online? Y no PM? I not since u not plus U say won't post hmmm get point ji

Edited by teenindia_usa - 12 years ago