Celebrity Fan Clubs

Preity Z. Mania-Join Now-Happy Birthday PZ! (Page 136)

Post Reply New Post

Page 136 of 137

jaanlover

IF-Sizzlerz

jaanlover

Posted: 28 November 2010 at 6:31am | IP Logged
This FC is so unactive...let's make it again active...It such a wonderful place !!

We have reached already at 141 pages...9 pages left and than we can start a new Heaven for our Preity...If you all don't mind shall I make than the new FC...?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Preity Z. Mania-Join Now-Happy Birthday PZ! (Page 136)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jaanlover

IF-Sizzlerz

jaanlover

Posted: 28 November 2010 at 6:35am | IP Logged

Preity at Ambani's housewarming party

About 80 people attended the party in Mumbai on Friday, reported the Times of India. One guest described the house as "the Taj Mahal of the 21st Century".

The skyscraper in Mumbai (Bombay), which overlooks sprawling slums, is said to have a cinema, swimming pools and a helicopter pad, and is named "Antilia" after a mythical Atlantic island.

Guests at the house-warming included Indian novelist Shobhaa De, Bollywood stars Preity Zinta and Aamir Khan, and billionaire Kumar Mangalam Birla.

jaanlover

IF-Sizzlerz

jaanlover

Posted: 28 November 2010 at 6:38am | IP Logged

Exquisite Himachal to get Preity brand ambassador

Shimla-born film actor Preity Zinta will be the brand ambassador of Himachal Pradesh.

The actor is learnt to have accepted the state government's offer and agreed to be promote state's theme and slogan 'Unforgettable Himachal' and 'A Destination for All Seasons and All Reasons' both domestically and internationally. The actress visited Dharamsala a few months ago during the three IPL matches hosted by the Himachal Cricket Association. It was here that talks about her becoming Himachal's brand ambassador started, sources said.

Tourism Director Arun Sharma says: "Preity Zinta has said yes to our offer and we are now in the process of sending her a formal letter. She will not charge anything for her services as brand ambassador as per the indications she had given to us."

The government's move comes close on the heels of another actor Abhishek Bachchan's visit to the state. Abhishek, too, had expressed his willingness to became Himachal's brand ambassador. "Our talks with Preity Zinta were already at an advanced stage. Moreover, she is a Himachali, an authentic hill personality. She has also been featured in the recent coffee table book Har Ghar Kuchh Kehta Hai brought out by the tourism department," adds Sharma.

Preity may soon visit Himachal to shoot for tourism promos.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanju_

jaanlover

IF-Sizzlerz

jaanlover

Posted: 29 November 2010 at 9:39am | IP Logged

Preity joins hands with Leonardo DiCaprio & Naomi Campbell to protect Tigers Click here to add this article to My Clips

Preity Zinta Preity Zinta is making news everywhere. She is either at the NASDAQ or becoming brand ambassador to a city and now she is all out fighting for the survival of the wild cats. Why not? After all isn't Tiger the national animal of India? Therefore, in this endeavour she has joined hands with Hollywood superstar Leonardo DiCaprio, and supermodel Naomi Campbell.

The globe trotting Preity was invited along with Leo and Naomi at the Global Tigers Initiative organised by the International Tiger Conservation Forum in St Petersburg, Russia. Hosted by Prime Minister Vladmir Putin the forum was attended by officials from countries that are home to tigers.

The three beautiful people drafted plans to give the campaign a push globally. Naomi and Preity had met before on Vikram Chatwal's fashion show and hit it off instantly. The two discussed the alarming rate at which tiger poaching is making the numbers dwindle and have taken it upon themselves to tour the country and see the natural reserves and habitats themselves. Preity on her own would also tour different countries creating awareness about the issue. In fact on Twitter as well she posted the message "India has over a billion people and only 1409 tigers! Think about it?"

Preity was invited to the summit to speak about crime and injustice against tigers and was asked to endorse a St. Petersburg Declaration on Tiger Conservation and a Global Tiger Recovery Program. Preity posted a picture of her own at the forum with a message, "Just landed in St Petersburg ! Whew! Long flight! Its wonderful 2 see da city I read so much bout when I was in school:-) Ting ! Loving it !" The dimpled lady does make us proud time and again.

Sanju_

-Frozen-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Frozen-

Posted: 30 November 2010 at 4:17am | IP Logged
im missing herCry

teenindia_usa

IF-Sizzlerz

teenindia_usa

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jaanlover

This FC is so unactive...let's make it again active...It such a wonderful place !!

We have reached already at 141 pages...9 pages left and than we can start a new Heaven for our Preity...If you all don't mind shall I make than the new FC...?

Wow am happy that some still have an interest in Preity!

Thanx alot, however, I have a close attachment so would like to open it , Yet  you can help just pm me. 

Happy holiays N hugsssssssssss
PariSmile

Edited by teenindia_usa - 26 December 2010 at 10:34am

jaanlover

jaanlover

IF-Sizzlerz

jaanlover

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by teenindia_usa

Originally posted by jaanlover

Wow am happy that some still have an interest in Preity!

Thanx alot, however, I have a close attachment so would like to open it , Yet  you can help just pm me. 

Happy holiays N hugsssssssssss
PariSmile

That's a great idea...I will help you
Will send you a pm today

Happy holidays dear and loads of hugs !!!

teenindia_usa

IF-Sizzlerz

teenindia_usa

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Preity!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top