DOES ZAC EFRON ACTUALLY SING IN HSM??

*maria* thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
hey guys does zac efronm actually sing in hsm???

cos in the concert they showed on the disney channel he wasnt singing this other guy was!!

so wondered if u guys know??/😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sania_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
No, Zac didn't sing. I think it was Drew Seeley who did.
*Pinky Rulez* thumbnail
ohh i didn't no

AtifaπŸ˜›
123sarah thumbnail
Zac efron sang only the start and chorus of all the songs and Andrew Seeley sang in several of the songs, as his voice being blended with Zac Efron's. and he originally wasn't given credit for singing.  But know he got chance to sing in the concert [the concert was just AWESOME.....i spended all my savings to buy the tickets and it was worth it]  as Zac was busy shooting for his upcoming film Hairspray!!.....

Edited by 123sarah - 16 years ago
priyankap thumbnail
Originally posted by: 123sarah

Zac efron did sing all his songs in High school musical,the movie but in the concert Drew Seeley was just filling his space as he was busy shooting for his upcoming film, Hairspray!!

u seem to be a storehouse of info of disney ppl....
wat abt an encyclopedia??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

priya
123sarah thumbnail

lol, ask me about it!!....I just luv Disney😳....and about the concert thing i already knew bcoz i attended the concert....i spended almost all my saving to buy the tickets of the concert

anywaz, no complaints about it .....i enjoyed the gig!!

Originally posted by: spikypriya

u seem to be a storehouse of info of disney ppl....
wat abt an encyclopedia??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

priya

Edited by 123sarah - 16 years ago
UKgal247 thumbnail
Actually, Zac Efron doesn't sing all the songs. He lip sings. Drew Seeley actually sings for him. If you listen to Breaking Free, at the beginning, that is Zac, but after Vanessa's bit, it's Drew. You can tell his voice sounds different. Also,all the other songs have Drew, with only a few bits of Zac's own voice.
123sarah thumbnail

lol, my bad!!...and i stand correct that UKgal is well almost right that Andrew Seeley sang in several of the songs, as his voice being blended with Zac Efron's and he originally wasn't given credit for singing. the songs he sang are "What I've Been Looking For", whole stanza of Breaking Free [the start & chorus was sang by Zac], Get'cha Head In The Game and Start Of Something New [and again the start & chorus was sang by Zac]

and i m really sorry for giving wrong information before!! and now i stand corrected!!

cheers

Originally posted by: UKgal247

Actually, Zac Efron doesn't sing all the songs. He lip sings. Drew Seeley actually sings for him. If you listen to Breaking Free, at the beginning, that is Zac, but after Vanessa's bit, it's Drew. You can tell his voice sounds different. Also,all the other songs have Drew, with only a few bits of Zac's own voice.

Peanutt Butterr thumbnail
 i read somewhere that becos zac's voice was abit quieter than the rest , they had to blend his voice wid some other guy ( probably the one who was in the concert covering for zac) and he wasn't in the concert cos of his another movie hairspray.... 😳 Edited by FrEnDs8 - 16 years ago
.:Megha:. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i didn't know that he really doesn't sing for HSM πŸ˜•