Other Shows

Share the Experience -- with and without

roshaa thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Hey kyph fanz !

As you all know kyph forum is closed😭 

Lets Share the Experience --- with and without kyph forum

*How was life with kyph forum and how is the life without kyph forum .

*what changes it bring in your life .

etc...

😭😭 sabzz

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crosby87 thumbnail
*heartbroken*

lol now i have to scroll all the way down here since kyph forum was the FIRST one id visit when i come here.

😭
JiyaRe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: crosby87

*heartbroken*

lol now i have to scroll all the way down here since kyph forum was the FIRST one id visit when i come here.

😭

And definatly things should not be taken for granted! nd the forum should have been appreciated... like someone said in another post...my day seems incomplete without a visit to the KYPH forum.... during the past two months ive dedicated my time to studies and during my free time i would visit the forum and now it just seems strange not seeing the forum tht would have been filled with some interesting posts!  Also before i only use to post here and there, and i was a silent visitor, if anything now i intend to be active and post and appreciate the members and the forum as a whole and by this i mean *(the new KYPHian's home)  😊

roshaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: San Star

And definatly things should not be taken for granted! nd the forum should have been appreciated... like someone said in another post...my day seems incomplete without a visit to the KYPH forum.... during the past two months ive dedicated my time to studies and during my free time i would visit the forum and now it just seems strange not seeing the forum tht would have been filled with some interesting posts!  Also before i only use to post here and there, and i was a silent visitor, if anything now i intend to be active and post and appreciate the members and the forum as a whole and by this i mean *(the new KYPHian's home)  😊

i also used to study and in free time come and check out kyph forum ...!! but now

ARrrgggg 😭

Yeah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yeahhh the forum was like my little break from everything stressful whether socially or jus with work n stufff... things would turn around compeltely once I was with u guys and in that forummmm

although this is not the sameeee

with u guys around and KYPH still going... it won't take long before we call this homee

although i'lll continue clicking on kutumb 😭 ... our placeee

y the hell does this seem like an ongoing nightmare... i guess we'll have to go through this nightmare for a long while nowwww 😭

but at least we have this... without this I would have died 😭
Asha004 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
My life with the KYPH forum was a breath of fresh air,breathtaking,marvelous,taken 4 granted,a precious gift,unpredictable,the BEST,a privilege NOT a right{as I have soon learned },so good it was unexplainable 😭 😭

....now,my life after KYPH forum is boring,a drag,useless,a waste of time,unextraordinary....I miss it soooooooooo much!! 😭 😭It still feels very weird here...like we're living in the dumpsters or something

...and from this whole situation I have learned an important life lesson..."Never take anything for granted" πŸ‘πŸΌ
Yeah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Asha004

My life with the KYPH forum was a breath of fresh air,breathtaking,marvelous,taken 4 granted,a precious gift,unpredictable,the BEST,a privilege NOT a right{as I have soon learned },so good it was unexplainable 😭 😭

....now,my life after KYPH forum is boring,a drag,useless,a waste of time,unextraordinary....I miss it soooooooooo much!! 😭 😭It still feels very weird here...like we're living in the dumpsters or something

...and from this whole situation I have learned an important life lesson..."Never take anything for granted" πŸ‘πŸΌ

sooooo truee Ashaa... unfortunate that we couldn't realzie a lot of this before😭

786Zahra thumbnail
with the kyph forum..i used to be on there 24/7! and now..i hardly go on this forum..it doesnt feel the same..
even the kyph parivaar is scattered. πŸ˜•
like we knew everyone in the kyph forum!! 😳 😳