roshaa

IF-Dazzler

roshaa

Jokes Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 18 May 2007 at 11:39am | IP Logged

Hey kyph fanz !

As you all know kyph forum is closedCry 

Lets Share the Experience --- with and without kyph forum

*How was life with kyph forum and how is the life without kyph forum .

*what changes it bring in your life .

etc...

CryCry sabzz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Share the Experience -- with and without" in Other Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

crosby87

Goldie

crosby87

Posted: 18 May 2007 at 11:44am | IP Logged
*heartbroken*

lol now i have to scroll all the way down here since kyph forum was the FIRST one id visit when i come here.

Cry

Sheetal0102

Goldie

Sheetal0102

Posted: 18 May 2007 at 11:50am | IP Logged

Originally posted by crosby87

*heartbroken*

lol now i have to scroll all the way down here since kyph forum was the FIRST one id visit when i come here.

Cry

And definatly things should not be taken for granted! nd the forum should have been appreciated... like someone said in another post...my day seems incomplete without a visit to the KYPH forum.... during the past two months ive dedicated my time to studies and during my free time i would visit the forum and now it just seems strange not seeing the forum tht would have been filled with some interesting posts!  Also before i only use to post here and there, and i was a silent visitor, if anything now i intend to be active and post and appreciate the members and the forum as a whole and by this i mean *(the new KYPHian's home)  Smile

roshaa

IF-Dazzler

roshaa

Jokes Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 18 May 2007 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by San Star

Originally posted by crosby87

*heartbroken*

Cry

And definatly things should not be taken for granted! nd the forum should have been appreciated... like someone said in another post...my day seems incomplete without a visit to the KYPH forum.... during the past two months ive dedicated my time to studies and during my free time i would visit the forum and now it just seems strange not seeing the forum tht would have been filled with some interesting posts!  Also before i only use to post here and there, and i was a silent visitor, if anything now i intend to be active and post and appreciate the members and the forum as a whole and by this i mean *(the new KYPHian's home)  Smile

i also used to study and in free time come and check out kyph forum ...!! but now

ARrrgggg Cry

Yeah

IF-Dazzler

Yeah

Posted: 18 May 2007 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
yeahhh the forum was like my little break from everything stressful whether socially or jus with work n stufff... things would turn around compeltely once I was with u guys and in that forummmm

although this is not the sameeee

with u guys around and KYPH still going... it won't take long before we call this homee

although i'lll continue clicking on kutumb Cry ... our placeee

y the hell does this seem like an ongoing nightmare... i guess we'll have to go through this nightmare for a long while nowwww Cry

but at least we have this... without this I would have died Cry

Asha004

IF-Rockerz

Asha004

Posted: 18 May 2007 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
My life with the KYPH forum was a breath of fresh air,breathtaking,marvelous,taken 4 granted,a precious gift,unpredictable,the BEST,a privilege NOT a right{as I have soon learned Ouch},so good it was unexplainable Cry Cry

....now,my life after KYPH forum is boring,a drag,useless,a waste of time,unextraordinary....I miss it soooooooooo much!! Cry CryIt still feels very weird here...like we're living in the dumpsters or something Ouch

...and from this whole situation I have learned an important life lesson..."Never take anything for granted" Thumbs Up

Yeah

IF-Dazzler

Yeah

Posted: 18 May 2007 at 6:49pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Asha004

My life with the KYPH forum was a breath of fresh air,breathtaking,marvelous,taken 4 granted,a precious gift,unpredictable,the BEST,a privilege NOT a right{as I have soon learned Ouch},so good it was unexplainable Cry Cry

....now,my life after KYPH forum is boring,a drag,useless,a waste of time,unextraordinary....I miss it soooooooooo much!! Cry CryIt still feels very weird here...like we're living in the dumpsters or something Ouch

...and from this whole situation I have learned an important life lesson..."Never take anything for granted" Thumbs Up

sooooo truee Ashaa... unfortunate that we couldn't realzie a lot of this beforeCry

786Zahra

Goldie

786Zahra

Posted: 19 May 2007 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
with the kyph forum..i used to be on there 24/7! and now..i hardly go on this forum..it doesnt feel the same..
even the kyph parivaar is scattered. Confused
like we knew everyone in the kyph forum!! Embarrassed Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top