Book of the month, review time!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 16 years ago

Hey all you wonderful people!

It's time to discuss and review about the book of the month!

The book is... The Sisterhood of the traveling pants by Ann Brashares.

So let's get discussing! And if you haven't read the book, grab a copy now! Or read a review, and discuss other things about the book!

Hurry up people, get reading!

With loads of book love,

angel_wings and Naughty_n_nice
Book Talk Development Team
Edited by Naughty_n_nice - 16 years ago
alright, i'll be the first one to review:
Every book has its good & bad points. The Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants does too. Teenage fiction, the book is very interesting, especially for, you guessed it, teenagers. Teenage girls, more like. The story of four girls - Bridget, Tibby, Carmen & Lena - the book is very well written, & is very addictive. It urges the reader to keep reading, & read many more times when they've finished reading. While the book might be great, it does have some bad points too, though very few. For starters, it does tend to get a bit unreal at times. It isn't available in India, & that is one of the major setbacks. However, once you do manage to get the book & actually read it, you want to read it again, & again, & again. Definitely a masterpiece by Ann Brashares, & a good book to read & re-read.

Rating: *** & a half on 5.

Minimum age for reading: 15 (it does tend to get a bit adult at times)

It's available in quite a few book stores actually! Not bad na??

What's the story like, Shri?
its aweeeeesome re.... its about the four girls & their lives & how the pants change them forever 😳
oh, & btw, the fourth book in the series is now availabe just bought it today 😃 cant wait to read it 😳
I coudnt get it in Pakistan! 😆

Awww, that's alright! Let's all read reviews and discuss why we would want to read the book! 😛

The pants are magical? 😲 (TOo much HP for me)
wow...^shocked aswell! 😛

wow...the reviw sounds cool...Sadly, I just bought mine, but will be reading it in the summer! 😳

thnx for the review! 😳

-Rachna
I have not read the book.. wil go WH Smith & Grab a copy of the book soon, sounds interesting!!
I finished it a long time ago as well as the 2nd nad the third. Its a pretty good book. So is the 4th one out yet?
Its an awesome read but its not all that. Tibby's my favourite. She's the most realistic i think