Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

kothra

IF-Stunnerz

kothra

Posted: 18 May 2007 at 10:25am | IP Logged

Hi

This Week Pakistan N Srilanka will Face each other for three One day match in Abu Dhabi, Will Pakistan be back in a winning Position after poor performance in the World Cup 2007 or Will Srilanka Bounce back after loosing to Australia in Final World Cup 2007?

Enjoy N have Fun

Huzi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DOTW : Pakistan Vs Srilanka" in Sports/Cricket forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

farisss4

IF-Dazzler

farisss4

Posted: 18 May 2007 at 10:57am | IP Logged
well i will be with PAK...dey have the tendency to perform well...i think its just right time for the team to get back to the winning track... Tongue

Cute_Tulip

IF-Veteran Member

General Discussions

Posted: 18 May 2007 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

umi82990

IF-Sizzlerz

umi82990

Posted: 18 May 2007 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
i want Pak. to rise back but i also want SL to keep it's spot!!

*Fiza*

IF-Rockerz

*Fiza*

Posted: 18 May 2007 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
pak won the first match but this doesn't mean tht they have won the series..they had a gud start which will give them a adavantage..but sri lankans are the no:1 cricket team of the subcontinent... so it will be interested to see who will win the second odi match? Big smile

matrixvipin

matrixvipin

Posted: 19 May 2007 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Afridi kicked hard to Sri Lanka to takeout Pak's victory from them. It would have been a nightmare for Sri Lanka while Afridi was batting.
What he batted........I think 70s of 37 balls something.
Lol thats some hitting.
Sri Lanka's feets must have now landed on ground after world cup with loosing this match. Ouch Big smile

*Fiza*

IF-Rockerz

*Fiza*

Posted: 19 May 2007 at 10:11am | IP Logged

Embarrassed

Originally posted by matrixvipin

Afridi kicked hard to Sri Lanka to takeout Pak's victory from them. It would have been a nightmare for Sri Lanka while Afridi was batting.
Lol thats some hitting.
Sri Lanka's feets must have now landed on ground after world cup with loosing this match. Ouch Big smile

yes...but u cannot underestimate a team lyke sri-lankaEmbarrassed....they were playing without vas,murli, sangakara ...which gave us an edge...but if these players were in the team then it wud have been very hard for pakistan to win..but overall afridi became the superstar of million of heart once againEmbarrassed... he hitted 32 runs in AN overConfusedLOL... can't wait to watch him in sunday's matchBig smile

mini2390

IF-Dazzler

mini2390

Posted: 19 May 2007 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fiza_87

Embarrassed

Originally posted by matrixvipin

Lol thats some hitting.

yes...but u cannot underestimate a team lyke sri-lankaEmbarrassed....they were playing without vas,murli, sangakara ...which gave us an edge...but if these players were in the team then it wud have been very hard for pakistan to win..but overall afridi became the superstar of million of heart once againEmbarrassed... he hitted 32 runs in AN overConfusedLOL... can't wait to watch him in sunday's matchBig smile

i wud have to disagree wid u here fiza... if Sl didnt have their main three players than pak was also playing widout their strength! pak didnt have younis or inzy in the middle order... and we all know that pak's middle order has been the main key for a long time in terms of batting... and then we didnt have shoaib aktahr as well!!!! so saying that we received an edge over them is a bit unfair as we were playing widout some of our main players as well... and even if inzy retired, his presence in batting did always cause an effect! and we brought in yasir and salman after quite a while... so still SL were the favs over pak... jayasuriya, silva, jayawardene, and malinga were the main stars for SL in the WC, but they didnt perform that well yesterday!

and then if u noticed wen the fifth wicket fell of shoaib malik's... hesitation started a bit, as i for one knew that afridi was going to come out and from recent times i was a bit nervous... cuz afridi tends to play quick no matter wat... but then he really proved himsefl... really glad to see him back wid a bang!

and pakistan's fielding was much better than that of SL's!  we fielded and bowled better than them... whereas they dropped a few catches and they only got two wickets or so and the rest were a few silly run outs, nothing more!

so i think pak won cuz THEY PLAYED BETTER THAN THE SRI LANKANS, not cuz murli, vaas and sangakkara werent there... and after such a disastrous WC, full credit goes to the team's effort!

Edited by mini2390 - 19 May 2007 at 10:48am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top