Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)

AM Tera Intezaar: pg61 fianle + note

tsamhita thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

HI This is a new Fanfic on Adi and mythelli called

TERA INTEZAAR HAI AAJA

this is the first fanfic i am writing in this section and i hope you all like it

i will post the first part tonight...london time....

it will starty from the point when Mythelli tries to commit suicide

tell me if i should continueπŸ˜†

Edited by tsamhita - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

queenpersephone thumbnail
Of course you should! πŸ‘   I just love the title. πŸ‘ I feel this way (the title) each night as I watch KGGK and look for Adi's return 😳 . I'm really looking forward to reading your fan fic. I'll look for it tonight.Thanks 😊
paki_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yeah u shud continue it sounds very interesting!!!!
PLEASE DO CONTINUE!!! 😊
tsamhita thumbnail
thanks for the replys πŸ˜ƒ
here is the first part:

Janki slapped Mythelli in the hospital
janki: how can you try to kill yourself? did you once think of your granddad? and to think you want to die for someone who does not even love you? i thought you were much stronger than that mythelli!

mythelli: sorry maam...i can't live with out Pranay...aap ne mujhe maarne kyun nahin diya...why did you save me?

janki: chup! chup..and just listen to me adn do as i say
just then Janki's phone rang adn she told mythelli she will come back in the evening to check on her.

Adi came in the ward as soon as Janki went out. Mytheli was crying adn did not notice him entering.

Adi: so you thought of death as an easy way?
can't believe that mythelli, can't believe that someone would be willing to give their life up for loser boy!

mytheli: adi, please is that why youve come here to meet me?

adi: look i came herre to meet my mom's doctor and i saw you here. i heard you tried to commit suicide because Prana adn malishka are getting engaged... i mean how many times do i have to tell you... tell him what you feel about him

mytheli: you don't understand..if i say anything now, i will lose him as a friend

adi: huh..losing your life means nothing then? he asked sarcastically

mytheli just looked sad adn said: Adi i don't want to talk to you about anything now

Adi took this offensively: what the hell, i just came here to knock some sense into you but you just won't listen...there are somethings in life you don't just get..adn you either moveon in life or get it by hook or by crook but it seems you just dont want to move anywhere...your just a coward

M: ADI!!please.. she screamed... itni asaan nahi hai ek ladki ke liye jiske issat usske haath me nahin balki kissi aur mard ke haathon mai hai. mytheli frooze after she said that

Adi looked confused but worried.
kya hua? Pranay ne kya kiya? now he was fuming with anger

mytheli: he didn't do anything...mytheli just burst into tears.

Adi, without thinking ran and sat next to her adn patted her shoulder.
he asked with passionate rage in his voice: WHAT DID PRANAY DO?
mytheli: woh nashe me tha aur raath mai woh mere ghar aaya...dadu bahar gau the...aur nashe ke haalat me..ussene..usse raath jo hua woh kadam hum dono ne liya aur jo nahi hona chaheye tha woh hogaya

Adi was shocked. he froze and stood up.
he stuttered: so... why...are you here?
mytheli cried..this is my badnassibe..whenever happiness come my way, it returns and is replaced by a load of sorrow...Pranya does not remember anything! she screamed...he does not remember anything...
mythelli cried adn Adi was even more shocked. mytheli,you want Pranay right... you'll get him!

saying that Adi left.

tell me how this part is....i will bring in some scenes with just Adi And Mytheli soon in comming parts
please reply πŸ˜†
nepalikt thumbnail
Its awesome dude !! reallli lyked it .. y dnt u print dis off.. nd send it 2 ekta maiya .. i ope c'll lyk it .. lol .. πŸ˜› Edited by nepalikt - 16 years ago
shermeen786 thumbnail
I loved it!

Maybe you can give Ekta some tips cuz I think she's running out of stories. 😊
tsamhita thumbnail
thaks all for replying, i'll post the next prt in 1 hour πŸ˜ƒ
queenpersephone thumbnail
It's great πŸ‘ πŸ‘ , I love it, please update, I wish this would happen in reel life on KGGK 😊 Please update soon 😊
puremagic thumbnail
that was really gud im quite excited to read more!!
yay!
tsamhita thumbnail
so sorry for making u all wait so long
and thanks all those who replied
---------------------------------------------------------
recap: adi met mytheli in the hospital, Mytheli told Adi about her and Pranay and hat happened on that night. Adi is infuriated and rushes out of the hospital.

Adi is so angry, he has never felt this angry before.
adi: how dare he? who does he think of himself... doing such a thing...

Adi saw pranay outside a shopping mall, Pranay bid goodbye to Mallishka adn was about to enter his car when Adi came and stopped him.

Adi ruthlessly turned Pranay towards him and stared at him with evil passion in his eyes.

Pranay: what the hell are you doing?
Adi: don't even start...
what the hell did YOU do huh?
what do you think of yourself, you can play with her feelings and i'll let you go?

pranay was confused and did not understand.
Adi: yeh naathak band karo... come with me to hospital... mytheli tried to commit suicide... because of you!

pranay recieved the shock of his life.." because of me?"

adi grabbed Pranay adn took him to his car. BOth drove to the hospital
-------------------------

At the ospital mytheli was crying and was thinking of the night she spent with Pranay.
Adi burst the door open with Pranya behind him.
Adi: mytheli, tell him the truth!

mytheli was shocked that Adi would do such a thing as to bring Pranay to the hospital.
mythli: adi, pranay?...
Adi: just tell him everthing!

Pranay: mytheli what happened? is it true, you tried to commit suicide, because of me?

Myhtli had a loss of words, she did not know what to say.
pranya came closer to her and shook her shoulders... mytheli why? why?

Adi: ill tell you...because she loves you

pranay was shocked. kya? he looked at mytheli. a tear trickled down from mytheli's eye and Pranya found his answer.
you loved me?
why didn't you ever tell me?
why try to kill your self?

mytheli, for the first time in 10 mins spoke: kya batathi tumhe? huh? what would i tell you? i was going to say i loved you on Vallentines day but you met mallishka, everytime i tried to tell you you brought up mallishka.. you loved mallishka so much that i knew you would never love me...

pranay was shocked: but mytheli.. all that time...you just stood there listening to me?

mytheli: pranay i would have continued to isten to you all my life, but after last night... i had to commit suicide.

pranay: what? what last night?
Adi: just shut up... i know you know everything...
mytheli: pranay, last night you were drunk, you came to my house adn spent.....a....whole night....with me...

mytheli broke down crying....tumhe toh woh pal yaad bhi nahin the subha main.

aur tumne mallishka ke saath sagai karlee.
Pranya got up and was swetting now.. the whole weight of problems downed on him...what had he done? he thought. Pranay slowly turned around and left.

mytheli cried and Adi was about to leave after Pranay but mytheli stopped him...
mytheli: Adi, usse waqt do
Pranay silently walked on the road. he called mallishka to come to the same road.

mallishka arrived: kya hua Pranay.. tum ne itne raat myjhe kyun bulaya..

Prany burst out crying adn rested his head on mallishka's shoulder.

mallishka was a little startled, but she allowed him to do so.

p: i have o tell you something
mallishka: kya hua?
p:paap hua...mai khud nahin jaantha tha ke mujhse itna bada paap hua...aaj he patha chala.

mall: par hua kya, she said sounding a little worried.
pranay recited what mytheli told him. mallishka was shocked.she didnt know how to take this.

she slowly backed away from Pranay and drove off. Pranay was left on the street crying.
------------------------------
after half an houur----------------------
pranay got a call from mallishka
mall: Pranay i don't believe it.
pranay: look mallishka, i love you very much... mai nashe me tha
mallishka: i don't believe that you did that..nashe ke halat me bhi tum aisa kabhi nahi kar sakte...
pranay didn't understand what mallishka was saying

mall: look, i think Mytheli was lieing.
pranya frooze when mallishka said that.

mall: i'm comming, you stay there

after a few mins mallishka arrived.
m: look pranay, i think mytheli is lieing. how could you do this? i don't think you are the type of person who could do such a thing even if you were drunk

pranya frooze: so you are saying mytheli jhoot bol rahe hai?
m: haan, woh tumse jhooth bol rahe hai sirf issliye taake woh tumhari patni bansake aur 500 corores property hassil karle.

pranay was again in shock: nahin, tum ghalat samaj rahe ho, mytheli aisa kabhi nahin kar sakte.
she is not lieing.

m: ok, you tell me. even if you did sucha a thing, why did she not tell you about it? why did she do all this suicide drama? and if she did have to commit suicide, why did she do it only after yours and my sagai was mentioned? why not anytime before that?

all these questions ran through pranay's mind... he was starting to doubt mythelli.

mallishka started filling pranay's head with more poison against mytheli.
pranay now was completly brainwashed adn totally believed mallishka... "Mytheli was lieing" he thought.

in the hospital Adi sat by mytheli adn comforted her.
Adi: its ok, i'll se that you and Pranya get married. if pranay dissaggries, mai usska aaisa harshra kardoonga ke woh tumse shaadi karne ke liye majboor ho jaye.

janki devi comes in and sees Adi comforting mytheli..she is pleased...
j: mytheli, tum hospital se dischage ho gaye ho, ab ghar chalo
m: ghar?
j: tumhara ghar nahin...mera ghar
A: haa, mytheli we can't trust you, we don't know when you might try to commit suicide again, be with Janki maam and she will take care of you ...right maam?
J: right, ab chalo.
----------------------------

pranya come to hte hospital and finds out mythli is in janki's house. he comes there very angry. Adi is there too.
pranya bursts oupen the doors adn forcefully come in.
P: mytheli.... mytheli... he shouts.
mytheli, Adi and janki come downstairs
j: kya hua pranay itna chilla kyu rahe ho?
p: baat he kuch aaisi hai, jisse app itna pyaar de rahe hai woh he jhooti nikle...
adi: paheliya mat bujhao.. come to the point what is your decision?

p: huh..my decision?...if there is a matter, only then i'll make a decision...here toh there is nothing at all.

mythelli was shocked: tum kehna kya chahati ho?
pranya: i think you are a bloody liar.. you are lieing... nothing happened that night between you and me... its tru i was drunk adn i came to you for help, but you took advantage of my state.
nothing happend you get that...nothing happened... you just want the 500 corores in my name, thats all... you just want my money...

everyone was shocked now.
p: since you thought i would not believe you just like that, you came up with the suicide natak...and even got Adi to support you in this.. adn why wouldn't he? after all he hates me...

Adi: just SHUT UP! what the hell are you on about... mytheli lovess you..she loved you ever since the begining... everyone in the whole damn college knows that she loved you, just you were blind...adn when you came so close to her that night, she did not have the strenght to reject you...
whats her fault... i warned her from the begining that you were a worthless, ueless, brainless, piece of crap!!

the tension between both boys rose and they were now clinging onto each other's collars.

p: you just..
A: SHUT UP!

janki interrupted... boys! stop this right now... what do you think you ar doing.
and pranay i'm so dissappointed with you. i thought you were caring and understood mytheli's feelings, i thought you would support her throught this. but you are not even admitting to what you did. you know how shameful it is for a girl to say to anyone let alone another boy that she slept with a boy when he was drunk and that boy does not even remember what he did with her? how can you reffuse to marry maithili?

crash!!!
the sound broke the tension immediatly and everyone turned to look in that direction.
shock took its place on everone's face
i hope you all enjoyed this nice long part...
i'll continue tommorrow or on monday...??... πŸ˜†